[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Rims
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

Rims

Rims

Postby MGLax13 » Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:51 pm

I'm not sure who it was, but someone on these boards has ADR Kasai rims in Hyper silver and asked to see pics of mine in chrome and I never got around to taking those pics...so who ever you are....hey they are....and for the rest of you, these are my somewhat "new rims" that I got back in April. I like them, but next spring, they gotta go. THe chrome is flaking off and they're too big and heavy. I think my next set will either be lightweight 18's or some 17's.

MGLax13
SolaraGuy Solara13
SolaraGuy Solara13

Postby redkysolarase » Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:55 pm

That would be me and as much as I like yours I still like mine better. No offense or anything though I just don't like em in chrome...

You said they're heavy? The only reason why I'd know is where they're chrome. Mine's pretty light. I'd say a few pounds lighter than the factory rims. You also say you bought them used? How much did you pay for them cuz I got mine for 500. How much did chrome push up the price even used?
redkysolarase
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby UfoZ8myCow » Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:43 pm

looks pretty good from afar... i really like the style of the ADR Kasai... hyperblack or hypersilver would have probably been a better bet than chrome though.
UfoZ8myCow
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby MGLax13 » Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:01 pm

I like your more too. I actually was going to pay $450 with the tires that had like 1000 miles on them, but I ended up getting them for an amazing $200, but that's b\c I'm friends with the guy and he basically got his g35 coupe for free so he was just getting rid of the parts. I never compared them to the stock wheels, but generally, the more metal and less tire\air, the heavier the rim, at least that's what I was made to understand.
MGLax13
SolaraGuy Solara13
SolaraGuy Solara13

Return to Pictures and Videos