[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - SolaraV6's pix
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

SolaraV6's pix

SolaraV6's pix

Postby Blaze » Fri Oct 04, 2002 4:03 pm

http://www.pbase.com/blaze/solarav6

looks pretty hot, what body kit is that? octane?
Imagination is the hood ornament on the car of creativity.
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Re: SolaraV6's pix

Postby Flipside909 » Fri Oct 04, 2002 5:51 pm

Blaze wrote:
looks pretty hot, what body kit is that? octane?

Yes it is. :o ::BARF::
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Jaimster » Fri Oct 04, 2002 6:54 pm

Don't do it dude! Molly kit or nothin..... :roll:
Yeah, I've owned 2 Solaras so.............................Image
Jaimster
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Blaze » Fri Oct 04, 2002 6:57 pm

heh no money for any kit anyways, i really really need a job !!
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Jaimster » Fri Oct 04, 2002 7:23 pm

...you can say that again....you are always here Blaze. But we still think you are cool. :lol:
Yeah, I've owned 2 Solaras so.............................Image
Jaimster
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Blaze » Fri Oct 04, 2002 7:23 pm

ya it sux not having a life :|
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Jay » Fri Oct 04, 2002 9:27 pm

seems as though he used octane front bumper with TRD side and rear skirts..

Looks pretty sweet, but he needs to get some new rims and spring..
Jay
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby *Charinee* » Sat Oct 05, 2002 7:10 am

looking sweet :)
R.I.P- 8/18/2004 My Dearly Beloved Tangerine Solara :cry:
*Charinee*
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby ChiChee » Sun Oct 06, 2002 3:32 pm

Wow! nice, Where can I get a front lip like that and how much? I want to change mine.

Thanks
ChiChee
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Flipside909 » Sun Oct 06, 2002 4:00 pm

ChiChee wrote:Wow! nice, Where can I get a front lip like that and how much? I want to change mine.

Thanks

VIS here in SoCal sells that kit. It's kind of a poor quality molded fiberglass bumper. I've seen the first one in person.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

My Car

Postby Octane SOlara » Tue Oct 08, 2002 5:48 pm

Yes i agree the front bumper on my car is not high quality. Its fiberglass of course. but i didnt buy it for quality i bought it for cosmetics. afterall i would have bought the whole trd kit if i wanted quality. but then i would look like everyone else. so i got the kit and a custom paint job (white with blue pearl) and yes i know i need springs im not stupid. i just got a custom paintjob from the best paint shop in Jacksonville Fl (ELITE, and the most expensive).i think i know i need some coilovers. P.S. who was the idiot who thinks i need new Rims? 17's not good enough?
P.S. never buy from VIS Racing. their customer service is rude and they try to rip you off and their products are of poor quality. I went through many of headaches with them. thank God im done with the body work.
Ok well thanks to everyone who had something positive to say .. God bless
Solarav6@aol.com
Octane SOlara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: My Car

Postby i20solara02i » Tue Oct 08, 2002 8:32 pm

Octane SOlara wrote:Yes i agree the front bumper on my car is not high quality. Its fiberglass of course. but i didnt buy it for quality i bought it for cosmetics. afterall i would have bought the whole trd kit if i wanted quality. but then i would look like everyone else. so i got the kit and a custom paint job (white with blue pearl) and yes i know i need springs im not stupid. i just got a custom paintjob from the best paint shop in Jacksonville Fl (ELITE, and the most expensive).i think i know i need some coilovers. P.S. who was the idiot who thinks i need new Rims? 17's not good enough?
P.S. never buy from VIS Racing. their customer service is rude and they try to rip you off and their products are of poor quality. I went through many of headaches with them. thank God im done with the body work.
Ok well thanks to everyone who had something positive to say .. God bless
Solarav6@aol.com

well if you don't know them i guess their like that. but if you do know them they'll help ya out.... so far i haven't had a problem with vis

Richard
version 3.0 complete 302 hp 303 tq stay tuned for 3.01 (meth installed, now needs to get it tune)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZOTi2NPNIA
i20solara02i
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Copycat ;)

Postby Screwdriver » Mon Oct 14, 2002 4:47 pm

I did the exact same thing, except I used the BlackWidow front and the TRD Sides and rears.
I like VIS, just think the Octane is too aggressive for a car like the Solara. VIS is a better manufacturer than Fiberimages though. My blackwidow was terrible when it arrived.
I custom installed the OEM foglights into the Blackwidow vents. Pictures on this forum soon!
Screwdriver
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Jay » Mon Oct 14, 2002 6:31 pm

Your 17" rims are too small. they look so out of place with bodykits.. You need at least 18"..

Because of the bodykit, your wheel wells look deeper, hence seems like there's more gaps between your wheel wells and tires.

One more thing, don't you know that lighter colored cars make the rims look smaller? Hell, go for 19" like I did.
Jay
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Octane Solara

Postby Octane SOlara » Tue Oct 15, 2002 1:39 pm

Hey, Jay thanks for the advice. Im sure your's is far by superior to mine (atleast your wheels). but i like mine the way it is. with a 3-4" drop im sure it will look just fine. I dont want it to look like a cadilac. ...
Oh yea to the one with the blackwidow solara (silver) that is awsome. I saw your pics, i believe on cardomain.com. thats awsome how you got foglights in your grill opening like that. Not to mention that the car just looks sweet... Nice work..where are you from? :D
Octane SOlara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Next

Return to Pictures and Videos