[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - my car with nokya artic white - '01 silverstream sev6
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

my car with nokya artic white - '01 silverstream sev6

Postby Missay » Fri Oct 18, 2002 3:38 pm

i have a 99 and i'm not sure if the previous owner ever changed the lights. i bought the puple xenon ones and to tell you the truth, they looked just as bright, but just purpleish tint...the original ones never looked yellow, just not super bright.

i'm not sure why ericatdallas' headlights are so yellow, might just be the picture. after the accident, the body shop didn't realize i had a purple one in the driver's side and just put in an ordinary bulb into the driver's side. it might have been b/c the headlight casing was so brand new and extra clear, but i thought that the new "ordinary" headlight was wicked white and bright compared to the xenon purple one.

the fogs are super bright too...i really wonder if they're not the factory ones b/c there's no yellow in them and they light up the entire area i'm parked once they kick over.
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

Previous

Return to Pictures and Videos