[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - New to SolaraGuy.Com, but here is My Solara on 19's
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

New to SolaraGuy.Com, but here is My Solara on 19's

New to SolaraGuy.Com, but here is My Solara on 19's

Postby makeitscrape » Thu Oct 24, 2002 7:07 pm

makeitscrape
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Blaze » Thu Oct 24, 2002 7:12 pm

nice !
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby onefiend » Thu Oct 24, 2002 7:17 pm

you got airbags or coilovers on your ride? looks really good...much props
onefiend
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Blaze » Thu Oct 24, 2002 7:18 pm

im pretty sure thats a photoshopped image
ps, i hate that look, the rims should fit in the wheel well not like under it, im prolly not makin sense but o well
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby ICrazyChrisI » Thu Oct 24, 2002 8:47 pm

Last time I checked there werent any sportline springs from Eibach for our cars. Nice car though...
ICrazyChrisI
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Jay » Thu Oct 24, 2002 10:25 pm

215?? :o

That's any wider than the stock 205 tires... Just an observation...
Nice ride though..
-19" Konig Tantrum rims.. Sitting in the garage waiting for tires..
-TRD springs.. Sitting in the garage waiting for struts..
-Conrero aluminium foot pedals.. Sitting in the garage due to my laziness.
Jay
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Blaze » Thu Oct 24, 2002 10:29 pm

i think thats what i have too on my 17's
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby *Charinee* » Fri Oct 25, 2002 6:35 am

he last picture there is "Definately a photoshopped" =p
*Charinee*
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Flipside909 » Fri Oct 25, 2002 1:36 pm

No such thing as Eibach Sportlines for the Solara...sorry. Pro Kit only.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby makeitscrape » Fri Oct 25, 2002 7:06 pm

My bad on the sportline... you guys are right...pro kit...just needed a temporary fix for ride height. The bottom image is photoshopped to set the record straght. I'm just hoping that that's what it will turn out to look like after my hydraulics are in... Thanks for the praise, and again, i'll pull my head out of my a$$ next time before i go listing what kind of springs i got in my car...

I drop my car off this monday to get the flames laid on the car, and then next week i'm starting on the hydraulic install. i will keep updating pics, as my car progresses more...

BTW, does anyone know how many holes the wing leaves behind if you take it off? I've been trying to find someone with a white "wingless" solara to trade me, but have been unable to, so i guess i'm just going to have to yank the sucker off....
makeitscrape
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby onefiend » Fri Oct 25, 2002 7:19 pm

what do you mean by "flames laid on the car"?

:roll:

and are you planning to put another wing on the trunk after you get the factory spoiler off?
onefiend
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby krook » Fri Oct 25, 2002 8:12 pm

uh-oh. . .sounds rice-ish. :o

but hey, do what makes you happy. if you think it'll look kewl with the flames, DO IT! i like my Black Widow kit, but some *ahem* people think it's rice-ish.

*sigh*

...guess i'll eat some wor-r-rms. . .
krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby makeitscrape » Sat Oct 26, 2002 2:41 am

Actually, krooked, I'm taking the wing off to be quite anti-rice-ish... Growing up in Honolulu as well, I spent my first 5 years driving being rice-ish....Now in Arizona, I guess it's the people up here that have changed me, but they got me into stuff like custom graphics, adjustable suspension, all the crazy sh*t...

onefiend... "flames laid on the car"... is just terms from where I live meaning a custom paint job with flames, basically.

again, sorry for any confusion folks...gee, i'm new here, and i'm just walking around with my head up my a$$ still...
makeitscrape
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby krook » Sat Oct 26, 2002 4:40 pm

makeitscrape wrote:Actually, krooked, I'm taking the wing off to be quite anti-rice-ish... Growing up in Honolulu as well, I spent my first 5 years driving being rice-ish....Now in Arizona, I guess it's the people up here that have changed me

nah, leave the wing on. i don't think that it's too rice-ish. makes the car look real sleek. i'm gonna put a different wing on my car though, but nothing too outstanding.

you from Hawaii too? i guess you know how it is then, since every damn person here seems "rice-ish". stickers, stickers, stickers. . . the whole "rice" term is a bit new to me, but i just don't dig the idea of putting stickers all over the ride. i don't do it, b/c i don't like to stand out THAT much.

*sigh* but i tell ya, it seems that everyone's goal here is to try to make their car look like Fast and the Furious. . .

do the flames, bro. . . and post some pics too! :D
krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Flipside909 » Mon Oct 28, 2002 3:02 pm

makeitscrape wrote:
BTW, does anyone know how many holes the wing leaves behind if you take it off? I've been trying to find someone with a white "wingless" solara to trade me, but have been unable to, so i guess i'm just going to have to yank the sucker off....

I think it was 6 screws. I don't recall exactly sorry.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Pictures and Videos