[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Pictures of my Solara
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

Pictures of my Solara

Postby Missay » Wed Oct 30, 2002 12:35 pm

let's all have a solaraguy vacation and all go to hawaii!!

i'd love to live there..but one problem..i can't pronounce ANYTHING down there...street names, cities...ahhh!
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

Postby krook » Wed Oct 30, 2002 2:40 pm

Missay wrote:let's all have a solaraguy vacation and all go to hawaii!!

i'd love to live there..but one problem..i can't pronounce ANYTHING down there...street names, cities...ahhh!

HA!! Don't even go there!?! :lol: it's funny when people call from the mainland to verify our street names. like when they go,"you live at Kay-meha, me. . .how do you say that?" i swear Hawaii's the only place where some streets have ALL vowels!?! ex. Aiea (pronounced Ai-eh-ya)
krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby droomyster » Wed Oct 30, 2002 2:45 pm

krooked Solara wrote:
Missay wrote:let's all have a solaraguy vacation and all go to hawaii!!

HA!! Don't even go there!?! :lol: it's funny when people call from the mainland to verify our street names. like when they go,"you live at Kay-meha, me. . .how do you say that?" i swear Hawaii's the only place where some streets have ALL vowels!?! ex. Aiea (pronounced Ai-eh-ya)

how far are you from st elizabeth catholic school? it is in aiea. i used to go there before moving to the mainland.
droomyster
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby krook » Wed Oct 30, 2002 3:10 pm

hmm. . .i'm prolly about 10 minutes away. but i'm not in Aiea. then again this is Hawaii were talkin' about, so commute between cities is not exactly very far. . .

hey droo, you should come back man! it'll be like a homecoming!?! :lol: :lol:
krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby krook » Thu Oct 31, 2002 2:36 pm

Solara808 wrote:Heheh its cool. What color and year is your car, and what kinda mods you got, maybe ive seen you around too :) .

-Chris

i doubt you've seen me around. my car is exactly the same color as yours, 2000 SE auto. the only mods i have are the reverse indiglo gauges, body kit (waiting to be put on), and clear corners (which are cracked because i tried to clean them trying to get rid of the condensation)
krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Solara808 » Sat Nov 02, 2002 10:54 pm

You have the black widow kit eh? Is that the whole kit or just the front? In any case, id love to see the kit on your car, especially because it is the same color as mine. :P
-Chris
Solara808
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby krook » Sun Nov 03, 2002 12:54 pm

Solara808 wrote:You have the black widow kit eh? Is that the whole kit or just the front? In any case, id love to see the kit on your car, especially because it is the same color as mine. :P
-Chris

the whole kit. but the problem with that is the kit must be custom fitted. so when i take it in to get painted, i'll have them fit the kit on for me too. (maaco) so, it won't stay that color for long. :D soon, i'll have that baby dipped in midnight blue.
krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Solara808 » Sun Nov 03, 2002 9:40 pm

Daaaaaaaaamn thats gonna be nuts.... midnight blue solara with BW kit, it should look pretty tight. Let me know when you pau with all that stuff so i can check it out :P , that is if you dont mind :).

-Chris
Solara808
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Yanks0114 » Mon Nov 04, 2002 9:02 pm

Sweet color and car. I got the same color, Indigo Ink pearl.

You must have a 2001 right?

Is your split after the cat, or is it split right before the muffler
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby Solara808 » Tue Nov 05, 2002 12:49 am

Thanks, but your mistaken about the color. My car is Twilight Blue Pearl, a color that was only offered for 99 and 2000 solaras. My exaust is split after the cat with a Y connector.

-Chris
Solara808
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby krook » Tue Nov 05, 2002 7:01 pm

hey solara808,
do you lose backpressure when accelerating?? i read somethin' like that on this forum and it usually happens when you have a dual exhaust setup.

also, where'd ya get your rims and tires from?
krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Yanks0114 » Tue Nov 05, 2002 8:22 pm

Solara808 wrote:Thanks, but your mistaken about the color. My car is Twilight Blue Pearl, a color that was only offered for 99 and 2000 solaras. My exaust is split after the cat with a Y connector.

-Chris

You're right, my bad. Twilight Blue Pearl was then replaced by Indigo Ink pearl. Looks amazing
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby Solara808 » Tue Nov 05, 2002 9:06 pm

Yanks, thanks for your praises :D . Krooked, yea i did lose some low end torque, but my mid and highs are extremely strong. The car feels A LOT "free-er" meaning that it feels a lot less restricted. The loss in low end is a little disturbing to me, but im very pleased with the overall decision to go with duals, especially astethic aspect.
Got my wheels from Yukio, an SC3 member.

-Chris
Solara808
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Whatever » Sat Nov 09, 2002 3:58 pm

man that car looks really nice, i like it. :D
Whatever
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Previous

Return to Pictures and Videos