[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - crazy solara
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

crazy solara

crazy solara

Postby Blaze » Tue Nov 05, 2002 2:16 pm

Hey guys what happend to that topic w/ that really nice green solara w/ a custom black widow kit? Id like to get that pic but i cant find it anywhere on the forum :evil:
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby krook » Tue Nov 05, 2002 6:16 pm

gotcha blaze.

here you are:
*Charinee* wrote:Anyone know who made this front end piece and what is it? The side skirts looks like the Octane or is it the Black Widow. But...the front bumper, i can't really tell :-?

krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Blaze » Tue Nov 05, 2002 6:20 pm

thnx, now if some1 would make this kit id buy it, since i just got a job gettin $100 a day :o

btw i read that LiL cLueLeSS129 is gettin a custom VIS kit, is it gonna look like this one? if so please share some info rich
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby krook » Tue Nov 05, 2002 6:47 pm

Blaze wrote:thnx, now if some1 would make this kit id buy it, since i just got a job gettin $100 a day :o

street pharmacist?
krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Blaze » Tue Nov 05, 2002 6:51 pm

hehe nope, it tech for a roofing company, i get $15 an hour i work like 8 to 5 ish.

all legit
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Return to Pictures and Videos