[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - PICS of BIGFLYJET's Solara
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

PICS of BIGFLYJET's Solara

PICS of BIGFLYJET's Solara

Postby J SWO » Fri Nov 08, 2002 7:16 pm

ImageImage

these are the pics that he sent to me a long while back. so for all of you non belives or who need pics here they are.
J SWO
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby eyedea » Fri Nov 08, 2002 8:30 pm

Thats all i ever asked for. Preety nice Rod. :)
Thanks J swo
eyedea
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby NASTY » Fri Nov 08, 2002 10:11 pm

i do not like those wheels at all...rest looks good
'01 SLE V6
NASTY
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Missay » Sat Nov 09, 2002 12:28 am

it's gotta be a guy's car :angel: it's got that man's sports look (any one understanding me?)
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

Postby Flipside909 » Sat Nov 09, 2002 9:37 am

Missay wrote:it's gotta be a guy's car :angel: it's got that man's sports look (any one understanding me?)

It's that cool Greddy Evo in the back. BTW, rod switched from the TRD/Borla, to the Apex WS to this current one. He hated the drone of the TRD one, the Apex was too subtle sounding...and the Evo was just right! :D
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Pictures and Videos