[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - My Solara and Bike
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

My Solara and Bike

Postby Missay » Sun Nov 17, 2002 8:03 pm

:angel:
:wink:

did you just get your bumper painted, or did you install a new one in silver??
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

Postby ICUFG » Sun Nov 17, 2002 8:08 pm

it was a option in 2000, to get the two tone, I think they brought it over from the ES300
ICUFG
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Missay » Sun Nov 17, 2002 8:12 pm

really?? wow..it musta been a rare option, cause you're the first solara owner i've seen w/ it! it must the same thing as happy_aggies factory autumn red paint that no one else seems to have
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

Postby Blaze » Sun Nov 17, 2002 8:14 pm

ya the only 1 ive seen like that in life was down in fl, west palm beach looked pretty weird
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Jaimster » Sun Nov 17, 2002 11:05 pm

Missay wrote:that is a nice bike!!! (well and the solara speaks for itself! i'm loving the two tones..u can't go wrong w/ the white/silver combo)

Solara1 wrote:They are Eighteens! The mud flaps kick butt, till I get my kit! The mud guards...guard against mud and stuff, so I'll keep them for now... :lol:
http://www.geocities.com/jaimetheking/solara1.html

My car is lower now! Flaps are ok for now.

i'm telling ya! jamie is the real deal! u know a true solara fan when they use to have a (99??) silver SE 4banger and then bought a 02 SE v6!! i give him 3years and he'll buy another solara!! :angel:

Hey, I would buy another Solara! I'll see the new 2004 redesign, maybe I'll upgrade. Technically i've had a Solara for 4 years now. :o Am I a Solara Nut or Wut? :lol:
Yeah, I've owned 2 Solaras so.............................Image
Jaimster
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Whatever » Mon Nov 18, 2002 12:24 am

Solara1 wrote:They are Eighteens! The mud flaps kick butt, till I get my kit! The mud guards...guard against mud and stuff, so I'll keep them for now... :lol:

that one looks like mine :D :D :D
Whatever
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Jaimster » Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:33 pm

Hey wrote:

that one looks like mine :D :D :D
\

Got pics? Lemme see! :o
Yeah, I've owned 2 Solaras so.............................Image
Jaimster
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Blaze » Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:58 pm

bah too bad my solara is slow, i love its looks though. Today as i was working all i could do is stare out the window and admire its rear :lol:
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Previous

Return to Pictures and Videos