[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - my solara
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

my solara

Postby xyntax » Wed Nov 27, 2002 11:35 pm

ultramookie wrote:
Flipside909 wrote:
Xyntax wrote:Baddog is bisdak?! Unsay ayo bai

Yeah okay. okininam ?!? :roll:

What in the hell are you guys saying?? :D :D

Hahah! Sorry, I was wondering if Baddog would return. He knows what I was saying. He belongs to a team called Bisdak-racing. Basically, these guys either speak or come from the native tongue "Bisaya". Just like me, but I dont know these folks.

ps. "Unsay ayo bai" kinda means, "What's up dude"
-~=| XYNTAX |=~-

2AZ-FE & 13B-MSP
xyntax
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby happy_aggies » Wed Nov 27, 2002 11:42 pm

Sounds like Philiphinoes....
'99 Autumn Red Solara SE Auto S/C 1MZ-FE w/ JIC Exhaust
http://www.cardomain.com/id/happy_aggies
happy_aggies
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby xyntax » Wed Nov 27, 2002 11:48 pm

happy_aggies wrote:Sounds like Philiphinoes....

Correct, but we're not tagalogs like those from Manila. We come from the middle part of the country (midwesterns of Philippines heheh)
-~=| XYNTAX |=~-

2AZ-FE & 13B-MSP
xyntax
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Flipside909 » Thu Nov 28, 2002 10:45 am

Yup there are countless dialects in the Philippines. Tagalog is the national language of the Philippines and most commonly used along with English (thanks to the colonialists). Spanish kind of exists (Spanish rule pre 1898), but is commonly used in various Tagalog diction. Other dialects are Visayan (central/southern), and Illocano to the north. My family is from a Tagalog speaking region, and when I hear dialects from another location...it sounds like jacked up tagalog in my ears. Visayan sounds nice and calm, people who speak Illocano and stuff sound like they sound mad. It's the different tones and sounds that make each dialect unique.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Whatever » Thu Nov 28, 2002 1:04 pm

nice black solara 8) 8) 8)
Whatever
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Previous

Return to Pictures and Videos