[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Updated Sites........
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

Updated Sites........

Postby bluesolara » Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:04 pm

AWESOME.. :o

u go milt, looks badass with those smoked tail lights, never thought a solara could look so intimidating...

haha...guess I contributed to that ride too...saw my stock muffler !!

such an honor... :lol:

keep up the good work man

Kevin
2001 Indigo Ink Pearl SE
H4 6000K/Tein S-tech/Motegi FF7 Gunmetal17'/Kuhmo Ecsta Asx tires/Short Shifter (custom)/Clear Corners//TRD muffler
God bless.
bluesolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby TRD_solaRa » Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:57 pm

i'mma jack your car fooo! damn the blackness is jus sooo fucken sick! propz bro. peace
TRD_solaRa
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jaimster » Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:02 am

Looking good Milt! Miss my Solara, but lovin my Truck! Looking to buy 24's for my rig.

...keep up the good woork man! :wink:
Yeah, I've owned 2 Solaras so.............................Image
Jaimster
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby SolaraGuy22 » Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:23 am

Ryan wrote:probably the nicest black solara around...hey milt do you ever get stop by cops with the black out tails?

I'm curious as well.

BTW, definately one of the best I've seen. Image
SolaraGuy22
SolaraGuy Pimp
SolaraGuy Pimp

Previous

Return to Pictures and Videos