[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Molly on my 02
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

Molly on my 02

Postby Missay » Sun Dec 01, 2002 10:16 pm

how would u get it around the sticker? :o
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

Postby Gunman » Sun Dec 01, 2002 10:19 pm

i couldnt and lord know i tried, so i stopped a few inches above it.......this was back on my camaro long ago, the side and back had double limo, you could barely see out during the day :)
Solara's "official" handsome guy.
Gunman
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Peter » Sun Dec 01, 2002 10:22 pm

gunman, nice ride, first time i seen it, you should sign up for cardomain....or are u on there already? get some pictures of your audio system, im very curious.
Peter's "Black Sheep"
-1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 Black 5 Speed

Visit Black Sheep
Peter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Missay » Sun Dec 01, 2002 10:24 pm

how do professional places do it? do they just outline the sticker? or do they somehow remove it (wait, that's impossible).
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

Postby Gunman » Sun Dec 01, 2002 10:43 pm

Peter wrote:gunman, nice ride, first time i seen it, you should sign up for cardomain....or are u on there already? get some pictures of your audio system, im very curious.

we're still debating on how to approach the trunk, im thinking of fiberglass,neon and plexi the amps there but the room really isnt there, the current idea to cut subs into bottom build box out in, and other stupid stuff, move alot of things down there, right now this is our busy season so all projects are on hold. well see, these things change a million times from what actually gets done.
Solara's "official" handsome guy.
Gunman
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby MonkieX » Tue Dec 03, 2002 11:41 pm

i'm rocking 10% on my solara and i got pulled over once in Atlantic city. I was about 10 feet away from the AC Expressway. 5 more seconds and i would have been home free. Other than that... the cops don't really say nothing about it (knock on wooddash) :D
MonkieX
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby pecora55 » Wed Dec 04, 2002 11:37 am

well dont know if it is the same everywhere else but here in az if they want to be @$$'s (cops) they will pull you over and make u take it off while they sit in t heir nice AC'ed police cars in the 115 degree heat, doesnt happen much but they do it.
Goodbye solara, loved you while i had you :( now into my bros hands, and hello Spec V...BYE BYE SpecV HELLO 04 Maxima ;)
-------------------------------
'04 Maxima SE
'03 Sentra SpecV(SOLD)
'99 Solara SLE V6 Auto(SOLD)
pecora55
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Previous

Return to Pictures and Videos