[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Sunday Photo shoot
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

Sunday Photo shoot

Postby djsaltine » Tue May 24, 2005 6:28 pm

Free Post^^

Just playin man :drinking:
'Get Higher Baby... and You'll Never Come Down'- Grand Master Flash

http://members.cardomain.com/djsaltine

http://fairtax.org
djsaltine
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby greeensolara » Tue May 24, 2005 7:24 pm

Tim everytime i pass by your car at skool.... i say how the FUCCCCCK do you manage to go over the bumbs there.. my car aint as low as yours but it scraps as a mu'fuka! i told u just like any other person ... you shouldve bought rims instead of just tires fool! but it still looks clean with them HID's.
greeensolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Whatever » Wed May 25, 2005 12:13 am

greeensolara wrote:Tim everytime i pass by your car at skool.... i say how the FUCCCCCK do you manage to go over the bumbs there.. my car aint as low as yours but it scraps as a mu'fuka! i told u just like any other person ... you shouldve bought rims instead of just tires fool! but it still looks clean with them HID's.

hmmm..... I guess you just gotta get use to the scraps hahahah :drinking:
just kidding , just drive slow man.
I might get rims if I get coilovers, because with 16s and 225 tires it is already rubbing my struts. :roll:
Whatever
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Whatever » Wed May 25, 2005 12:16 am

cdeez wrote:nice pics tim. your car is freakin' flawless man, looks like you drove it off the lot...no blemishes what-so-ever.

is that the same place kenny took pics at as well?....if not, they sure to look the same...

haha I got kick out after taking those pictures lol and it's not the same place where kenny took pics, it's in some business place in Torrance. We just manage to take some pictures after filming. I am not sure if i'm goign to post up the video or not. we'll see cuz I gotta edit it first and finals are comming. :x
Whatever
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby slingshot » Wed May 25, 2005 7:01 am

Looking great. With new rims and tinted windows, it'll be really cool.
2004 SLE V6 with NAV/VSC/TRAC/Curtain air
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/963151/1
slingshot
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby Astro » Wed May 25, 2005 9:28 am

Looking hott! I really like the 1st pic...
ImageImage
Lexus lip kit, LED tails, F-Sport Intake, HKS hi-power exhaust, TEIN S-tech springs
Astro
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Previous

Return to Pictures and Videos