[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - JMSinMaryland's Solara
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

JMSinMaryland's Solara

JMSinMaryland's Solara

Postby Optimus » Thu Dec 12, 2002 9:02 pm

Jon - hope you don't mind, but I've put your pictures that i've been able to view on my geocities account so that people can see this awesome ride.

http://www.geocities.com/optimus826/jon.html

Check out the Lexus symbol.

JMSinMaryland wrote:To answer the previous questions my car is a SE V6 5-speed with Supercharger, quickshifter (soon to be installed), Apexi World Sport cat-back (quietest and I LOVE it), 18" Konig Verdicts with Pirelli P7000SS, 225/40 18, TRD/Eibach Springs and Tokico struts. If I decide to go "cleaner" Im removing the side moldings, molding the bodykit to the car, getting rid of all the body panel lines, door handles and trunk key hole. But probably not =). Jon.
7 years w/ Gen 1 Solara....
Loved Toyota so much that I work for them now
Optimus
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Gunman » Thu Dec 12, 2002 9:14 pm

hehe like the lexus badge, but doesnt that fall into rice? love everything else. :D
Solara's "official" handsome guy.
Gunman
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby nkx1 » Thu Dec 12, 2002 9:15 pm

That's a tight looking car. Sometimes I wish I would have gotten silver instead of black. Silver stays clean looking so much longer. I would have totally gotten silver too, but the opalescent silver or whatever just isn't a bright enough silver for me. I think Saturn has an awesome and really bright silver color, but hey, it's a Saturn. I actually really like the Lexus symbol too. How was that done?
Last edited by nkx1 on Thu Dec 12, 2002 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2001 SLE, Diamond White Pearl
nkx1
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Missay » Thu Dec 12, 2002 9:18 pm

i wonder if people really think it's a lexus, or if most people realize. of course, if they got in the car he'd be given away w/ the toyota emblem on the steering wheel :(
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

Postby impactX » Fri Dec 13, 2002 8:42 am

Missay wrote:i wonder if people really think it's a lexus, or if most people realize. of course, if they got in the car he'd be given away w/ the toyota emblem on the steering wheel :(

You can always put the IS300 wheel in there... then no one would know... and people who really know will call you a ricer though.. :lol:
impactX
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Pictures and Videos