[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - By popular demand =oP
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

By popular demand =oP

Postby Kenn157 » Sat Dec 14, 2002 7:20 am

My 18yo nephew's friend calls my car a "baby Lexus" :lol:
Had a 99 Solara SE V6. Had a 06 Tacoma. Now I have a 2008 Camry SE V6
Kenn157
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Jay » Sat Dec 14, 2002 10:19 am

Some of the people thought my car was Acura...
Maybe my HID threw them off...
-19" Konig Tantrum rims.. Sitting in the garage waiting for tires..
-TRD springs.. Sitting in the garage waiting for struts..
-Conrero aluminium foot pedals.. Sitting in the garage due to my laziness.
Jay
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Cyanide41 » Sat Dec 14, 2002 4:45 pm

OkinawaRules wrote:cool man, nice ride 8) . . . funny tooo, Toyota uses the Lexus chassis platform for the Solara. might explain the tremendous ride quality and superior quality level. :drinking:

Solara's are on a camry chassis. There are about 5 toyotas built on this platform and the ES300 is the only lexus.
JAMES
SC3 Member

To find out how you can own this solara, send an e-mail slvrstreamsolara@aol.com
Cyanide41
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Flipside909 » Sat Dec 21, 2002 10:52 am

OkinawaRules wrote:Toyota uses the Lexus chassis platform for the Solara. might explain the tremendous ride quality and superior quality level. :drinking:

Wrong, Toyota uses the Toyota chassis platform for it's own rides. In Japan, there is no Lexus. ;)
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Previous

Return to Pictures and Videos