[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - SoCal Winter photos!
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

SoCal Winter photos!

SoCal Winter photos!

Postby Flipside909 » Sat Dec 21, 2002 10:18 am

www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Yanks0114 » Sat Dec 21, 2002 10:42 am

Car looks great. I wouldn't mind using that as a daily driver car at all. I'm so jealous of the scenery for pictures in california. LOL i took them on my front lawn, you take them by palm trees.
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby Peter » Sat Dec 21, 2002 12:06 pm

nice pictures flip. love the camera angles. btw, are those c2's?
Peter's "Black Sheep"
-1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 Black 5 Speed

Visit Black Sheep
Peter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby ultramookie » Sat Dec 21, 2002 4:06 pm

Great looking car. Hey Ryan, have you ever thought about using pbase for your pictures instead of ImageStation? Yes, I work for Sony (but different division) and I don't use ImageStation because of this clause in their Member Agreement:

"In consideration for the Service, and the potential benefits related thereto, you grant ImageStation, its successors, licensees and assigns, a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty free license to use, modify, reproduce, distribute, publish, publicly perform, and publicly display your Member Content, by all means now known, or later created, including but not limited to display on the Internet, and in all forms of media, now known or later created."

The "royalty free license" to my pictures is not so appealing :D

Anyhoo, Slug over at PBase could careless about "royalty free" use of your pictures, it's just all about pictures there...

(I know, I'm off topic, but I think this is helpful in the Pictures section).
ultramookie
the guy pulling all the levers
the guy pulling all the levers

Postby NASTY » Sat Dec 21, 2002 4:30 pm

lookin sharp
thats one rough winter storm!
'01 SLE V6
NASTY
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Flipside909 » Sun Dec 22, 2002 3:14 am

ultramookie wrote:Great looking car. Hey Ryan, have you ever thought about using pbase for your pictures instead of ImageStation? Yes, I work for Sony (but different division) and I don't use ImageStation because of this clause in their Member Agreement:

The "royalty free license" to my pictures is not so appealing :D

Anyhoo, Slug over at PBase could careless about "royalty free" use of your pictures, it's just all about pictures there...

(I know, I'm off topic, but I think this is helpful in the Pictures section).

Yeah i'll eventually switch...funny you mention it because I was thinking about uploading these new photos to that account...but out of habit...i used imagestation. I have 2 imagestation accounts with over 100mb of space used on each...been using them for over a year now. Too bad they're getting stingy with the logging on action. It's not as good as it used to be. My next uploads will definitely go onto pbase.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Jaimster » Sun Dec 22, 2002 10:25 pm

Hey is that rear antenna for XM radio or Cell Phone? Looking very nice Ryan!!!!!! :o
Jaimster
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Missay » Sun Dec 22, 2002 11:42 pm

you know..the reflection of the sunset on your pearl white solara almost makes it look yellow...humm..kinda looks nice actually..a yellow solara, there's a thought...don't think i've seen that yet. different.

i'm jealous..that looks like a vacation resort brochure trying to get u to go on some exotic vacation..and u get to live there.

i'm used to seeing dirt..dirt..more dirty....roadblocks..orange detour signs..and stupid blue/yellow barriers for the big dig :roll: they started the big dig before i started h.s. ..i'm a freshman in college and they're still diggin stuff up.
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

Postby Peter » Mon Dec 23, 2002 2:45 am

flip, what kinda rims you have? size? tire? and what suspension setup?
Peter's "Black Sheep"

Visit Black Sheep
Peter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Flipside909 » Tue Dec 24, 2002 2:12 am

Peter wrote:flip, what kinda rims you have? size? tire? and what suspension setup?

Rims are 18x7.5, 225/40WR18. Tokicos and Eibachs...which hasnt changed since you started posting here. ;)
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby 4banger » Tue Dec 24, 2002 7:26 am

wow that is nice there, nice ride too
Missay wrote:
i'm used to seeing dirt..dirt..more dirty....roadblocks..orange detour signs..and stupid blue/yellow barriers for the big dig :roll: they started the big dig before i started h.s. ..i'm a freshman in college and they're still diggin stuff up.

The big scam!

They've been working on that for like 25 years, something crazy like that.
Silver '99 Solara SE 4cyl.
4banger
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Peter » Wed Jan 01, 2003 6:08 pm

Peter wrote:nice pictures flip. love the camera angles. btw, are those c2's?

are they flip?
Peter's "Black Sheep"

Visit Black Sheep
Peter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Flipside909 » Thu Jan 02, 2003 10:11 pm

Peter wrote:
are they flip?

Nope.
www.clublexus.com