[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - New stuff
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

New stuff

New stuff

Postby Octane SOlara » Tue Jan 07, 2003 11:30 pm

Just put on 2 kits of neons under the car. one blue kit and one white kit. It was a pain in the butt and took a long time but its finished. If i knew it would be that inconvenient i would have had someone else do it. Its hard getting under the car with the body kit on.. Ill take pics and send in soon.. Got a bonus comming from work as well as tax returns so.... ill be getting my eibach springs/coilovers to slam this mo-fo... then either 2 tone leather seats or a custom cat back :evilbat:
Octane SOlara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: New stuff

Postby Yanks0114 » Wed Jan 08, 2003 3:59 pm

Octane SOlara wrote:Just put on 2 kits of neons under the car. one blue kit and one white kit. It was a pain in the butt and took a long time but its finished. If i knew it would be that inconvenient i would have had someone else do it. Its hard getting under the car with the body kit on.. Ill take pics and send in soon.. Got a bonus comming from work as well as tax returns so.... ill be getting my eibach springs/coilovers to slam this mo-fo... then either 2 tone leather seats or a custom cat back :evilbat:

Why two different colors?!? and what brand did you use. I'd say get 2 tone leather :)
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

The reason why

Postby Octane SOlara » Wed Jan 08, 2003 9:25 pm

2 colors because i cant drive around with blue neons but i love the color blue. I like the way the white looks with my car.. this way i can have white while im driving or parked. or Blue when im parked. or sky-blue when im parked (white and blue mixed)... Looks sweet. That is, if your into the cosmetic light accent thing, which i am.
Yea, im gonna put ther perferated leather (blue down the middle) and regular black or grey (whatever matches my dash) on the sides and headrests. Front and back. Still havnt taken pics... not that they would turn out good..my digital camera sucks. my friends is ok but still not great
Octane SOlara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Blaze » Wed Jan 08, 2003 9:29 pm

where are u gettin ur custom leather from?
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

not too sure

Postby Octane SOlara » Wed Jan 08, 2003 9:34 pm

there are lots of places to get custom leather interior done...although the guy who did my car's paint and body kit promises me that he knows a guy who would do it for him for dirt cheap and i could go through him..I would get it for less, the leather guy gets business and the paint man gets a few extra $$ as well. I trust him. he's got like the best custom shop on the east coast...Of course i will shop around alot just to make sure he is actually gonna give me a good deal..
Octane SOlara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Blaze » Wed Jan 08, 2003 9:47 pm

hmm, i think my modding is done w/ my solara, the funds have run short quick. Only thing left to do will be lowering it. But i wanted to get custom leather for mine :|
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Octane SOlara » Wed Jan 08, 2003 10:01 pm

solaras look cool no mater what. I think a set of rims and some springs would do just fine... My girlfriend wants a celica, and im all behind her on that but i think it would be sweet for her to get a convertable solara put some rims on it and slam it. that way we could leave mine in the garage and cruise in hers with the top down.
ill prob do some pics tomrw. not that my car looks any different than what it did before. Just those neons
Octane SOlara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Pictures and Videos