[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - My Ride
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

My Ride

My Ride

Postby bassthrive » Sun Feb 02, 2003 7:52 pm

still waitin on suspension, but here are some new pics, exterior and interior with the footwell lights.

http://www.geocities.com/ibanez600/index.htm
- Paul

y2k(1MZ)dWp
cpe mafci / apexi ws / tein s-tech + tokico / trd rsb
bassthrive
SolaraGuy Marklar
SolaraGuy Marklar

Postby Missay » Sun Feb 02, 2003 8:10 pm

you know, i'm not a big fan off neons inside car, but i'm luving that blue under the dash! what did you install to do it and does it come in different colors?
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

Postby bassthrive » Sun Feb 02, 2003 10:59 pm

yeah im not down with the sometimes gaudy interior neons either, but i love having illuminated entry now. you can get the tubes in a bunch of different colors. see how i installed them (to work both automatically with the door triggers and manually via a switch in the change tray) here http://www.geocities.com/ibanez600/tutorial.htm
- Paul

y2k(1MZ)dWp
cpe mafci / apexi ws / tein s-tech + tokico / trd rsb
bassthrive
SolaraGuy Marklar
SolaraGuy Marklar

Return to Pictures and Videos