[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - I HATE SNOW!
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

I HATE SNOW!

I HATE SNOW!

Postby Missay » Fri Feb 07, 2003 11:48 am

yea...snow sucks..and blaze is right..there's probably already a half foot. i did have an oral presentation in my public speaking class..but thanks to the beauty of email, my teacher is letting me do it on monday. thank god, cause i don't think i can get my car out of the driveway without at least a couple hours of shovelling!

http://www.pbase.com/missay/snow

and i best not hear any jealous comments from you know who...and you know who you are!! (cough cough..peter :wink: )
Last edited by Missay on Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

Postby NASTY » Fri Feb 07, 2003 11:53 am

oooh, thats terrible
havent had anything like that here so far (this winter anyway)
and if we did...well they plow my street!
(by the way, nice curtains!)
'01 SLE V6
NASTY
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby DavPak » Fri Feb 07, 2003 11:58 am

yeah, we're probably at 8 inches or more right now. didn't drive the solara to work today.......took my '88 suburban!
'02 Solara S/C'ed V6 5-spd
DavPak
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Yanks0114 » Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:46 pm

Same here around 8 inches but its perfect snowball making snow. Good thing we have a snowblower its getting bad out there
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby Peter » Fri Feb 07, 2003 1:01 pm

haha, missay, actually, im not jealous. i understand how it can suck for our poor solaras, but man, it could at least snow at our local ski resort. it hasnt snowed since christmas...we're boarding on man made flurries...its horrible.
Peter's "Black Sheep"
-1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 Black 5 Speed

Visit Black Sheep
Peter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Missay » Fri Feb 07, 2003 1:09 pm

thanks, nasty..aren't they beautiful curtains?? :wink:

maybe it wouldn't be so bad if i lived on a main drag, but i live on a hill in a residential area (you can't really tell by the pics...i think i scared 4banger when i took him up the worst hill in the solara..lol, and that was w/out snow :lol: ) i should really clean my car off before i can't find it :wink: the license plate is almost covered now.

OMG! i just heard a plow! lol

we do actually have a snowblower, but i don't know how to use it and i've sorta been afraid of snowblowers ever since the 2nd grade when one of the fathers of a boy in my class sorta kinda cut his finger off in a snowblower :o

lol..ya..i'l let my mom deal w/ the snow blower when she gets home from work. although, damnit..i don't know how she's going to pull into the driveway now that the plows have created a wall of china across the driveway. :P

hahah..isn't that the worst part of manual shovelling? as soon as you get the driveway dug out, some stupid plow driver comes by and plows you in again!
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

Postby krook » Fri Feb 07, 2003 4:20 pm

hey miss, when are we gonna see the pic looking INSIDE your bedroom window??Image

krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby krazeee1707 » Fri Feb 07, 2003 5:11 pm

haha....i agree w/ krooked..j/k, that looks like perfect drifting weather...haha. It snowed like that on chrismas eve, and I had my IS rims w/ potenza tires, my car wouldn't move, glad i went back to my stock tires.
krazeee1707
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Missay » Fri Feb 07, 2003 5:40 pm

lol..actually..i do have a couple of pics up on my pbase account w/ my room. lmao..one of my friends wanted to see my room. he laughed at me cause i haven't really changed much in my room since i was like 6years old..haha.

he said my room is misleading b/c it looks too "pure and virginal" :angel:

lmao..is he trying to tell me something! :wink: haha..j/k
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

Postby Missay » Mon Feb 10, 2003 11:59 pm

damn..i'm sitting here thinking how much i miss the warm weather and i couldn't help but laugh at the difference between these pics ..lol.

Aug
http://www.geocities.com/solarachick84/front.jpg
vs.
Feb
http://www.pbase.com/image/12353008

and
Aug
http://www.geocities.com/solarachick84/Dscf0009.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/solarachick84/Dscf0008.jpg
vs.
Feb
http://jjj.image.pbase.com/u10/missay/large/12355793.Dscf0035.jpg

wow...i knew it changed..but you sorta forget how much. although, i think the summer makes you appreciate the winter and the winter makes you appreciate the summer. although, the snow was beautiful today i have to admit (only b/c it as was :wink: warm 32 degrees! stuff is melting!! :P )

i can't wait for the spring..i think it's the best of all 4 seasons! :angel:
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

Postby NaptownSolara » Tue Feb 11, 2003 7:15 am

My grandmother's house looked a lot like that yellow one. By the way, it seems your geocities acct is having problems.
2001 Toyota Solara SLE V6 - Silver
Alpine/Kicker audio system
NaptownSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby jerold » Wed Feb 12, 2003 11:25 am

Peter wrote:haha, missay, actually, im not jealous. i understand how it can suck for our poor solaras, but man, it could at least snow at our local ski resort. it hasnt snowed since christmas...we're boarding on man made flurries...its horrible.

same here in seattle. no new snow in the mountains. good for driving, sucks for boarding.
2000 camry
jerold
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Pictures and Videos