[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Got a few pics of my baby ....... check it out
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

Got a few pics of my baby ....... check it out

Got a few pics of my baby ....... check it out

Postby CrazyCraig » Fri Feb 07, 2003 4:40 pm

Although this ain't the best webpage ......... it'll give you an idea of what she looks like. Feel free make any suggestions or comments ....... but please don't put her down, she can get a little defensive :evilbat: !

http://ca.prescription_for_insanity/TRDSolara.html
CrazyCraig
CrazyCraig
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

sorry ........... messed up the link :(

Postby CrazyCraig » Fri Feb 07, 2003 4:44 pm

CrazyCraig
CrazyCraig
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Missay » Fri Feb 07, 2003 4:47 pm

i luv your rims! they remind me of the ones i'm thinking of getting
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

Postby CrazyCraig » Fri Feb 07, 2003 4:52 pm

Just a little heads up on the wheels ........... stay away from Motegi Racing .......... I spent a small fortune on them and the chrome is peeling on the inside bead surface. I ruined my first set of tires, because the would leak as you drove, but not parked ..... go figure?!?
CrazyCraig
CrazyCraig
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Flipside909 » Tue Feb 11, 2003 4:53 pm

CrazyCraig wrote:Just a little heads up on the wheels ........... stay away from Motegi Racing .......... I spent a small fortune on them and the chrome is peeling on the inside bead surface. I ruined my first set of tires, because the would leak as you drove, but not parked ..... go figure?!?

You get what you pay for. ;) I had good service from my Gunmetal Motegi MR7's.
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Pictures and Videos