[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - UltraMookie's Solara
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

UltraMookie's Solara

UltraMookie's Solara

Postby ultramookie » Sat Mar 16, 2002 4:37 pm

It's a 2001 V6 SLE Solara.

My Solara
ultramookie
the guy pulling all the levers
the guy pulling all the levers

Postby luv4bklyn » Tue Aug 13, 2002 9:09 pm

HEY GUYS,
I want to post a picture of my car. How do I do this here? I have pictures on my computer already.
luv4bklyn
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Missay » Tue Aug 13, 2002 9:21 pm

if you put then on a website then you can either just give us the link or us the "img" box on the post a reply section..i haven't done that yet..I'm not quite sure how that works[/img]
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

Return to Pictures and Videos