[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - My page listing on Sounddomain.com; new pics of TV...etc
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

My page listing on Sounddomain.com; new pics of TV...etc

My page listing on Sounddomain.com; new pics of TV...etc

Postby tmanana » Wed Mar 20, 2002 9:23 pm

Hey guys....just wanted to say that I updated my page on Sounddomain to add some pics of the new TV/DVD, amp rack, etc. Waiting on that tax return....not patiently...but waiting none-the-less so I can get a set of 17 in rims, new dash trim, and redo the boxes. Please feel free to comment, suggest, or ask questions...I always appreciate those. Thanks!

http://www.sounddomain.com/id/tmanana123
2002 National Sound Pressure League Record Holder - '01 SE
tmanana
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Nice!

Postby ultramookie » Wed Mar 20, 2002 11:41 pm

Cool TV in the dash! Drive safely though :roll:
ultramookie
the guy pulling all the levers
the guy pulling all the levers

Oh don't worry....

Postby tmanana » Thu Mar 21, 2002 9:05 am

I know the temptation is there.....but I usually drive with it not out....or when I'm cruising at night I drive with the blue screen or the screen saver on. Really don't want to get stopped by the cops anyways. Only have it on if I have friends in the car, long trips w/ passengers, if I'm parked hanging out, or at shows. However....it does come in handy :) Going to add 2 for the headrests (basically for shows) in a month or so. Thanks...and good work on the new layout....looks great!
tmanana
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

What kind of lcd monitor?

Postby Blaze » Tue Apr 02, 2002 2:27 pm

What kind of monitor do you have? How much was it? Im thinking of installing one of those dvd/mp3 players w/ a indash monitor. I would greatly appreaciate it if you could maybe post pics of your installation.
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

New Photos on Enkei's, dash kit, and EQ

Postby tmanana » Thu Apr 18, 2002 2:52 pm

Well I posted these in the main page....but thought I would add them to this page as well.

ImageImage
Image Image
Image Image
[/list]
tmanana
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

In need of some help.

Postby MonkieX » Sat Apr 20, 2002 12:09 am

I was checkin out your sub boxes. That is some pretty hot schnitt. I was wondering if you could help me out with the dimmensions of the trunk and/or anything else you can help me out with. It's my first DIY and i don't want to screw it all up... so anyhelp would be great.
Thanks
Joe
MonkieX
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

New photos of the car lowered

Postby tmanana » Mon Apr 29, 2002 11:20 pm

Well finally got those TRD springs on. They definately took out alot of that fender gap. Very happy with the results. BTW...I will start to rebuild my trunk in the next few weeks....and will be happy to give you the numbers when I break out the tape measurer again. Unfortunately after looking I can't find the specs from the last build (which are on a scrap of paper or the back of an old exam from college I think....lol)

ImageImage
tmanana
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Congratulation tmanana !

Postby qlaval » Tue Apr 30, 2002 12:15 am

Thank you for sharing tmanana,

Real nice car :o
I'm glad to see nice close up pictures of your wheels as i was wondering about the difference in look with the TDR springs, really nice result :P
Tell us more about the difference in comfort with them on.
As for dash trims i've just done mine and the result was awesome,
i should also post a few pictures soon.

Thumbs up from Monteal! 8)
qlaval
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

My first impressions

Postby tmanana » Wed May 01, 2002 3:02 pm

Well I have had them on for a week now....and yes the ride is bouncy (do remember I went TRD springs and stock struts). That will change soon, but I needed to lower the car for the show season. However, the bouncing never makes me feel out of control in any way. Just a neusance at times. However, cornering is awsome....and with the addition of the TRD rear sway bar I am hoping to get soon I can only imagine how the handling will be. Otherwise, I am extremely satisfied with the visual change...the stance is much more agressive IMO....definately looks a bit more like a sports-coupe. All in all, very happy with the springs. For the price you can get them at ToyotaParts4u.com....I would say go ahead and get these over the Eibach (even though they are the same) just for the sole fact you will have an argument when it comes to warranty issues.
tmanana
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Newest set of photos and new box work.

Postby tmanana » Sat Jun 15, 2002 8:06 am

Well I have been working towards gaining a few more DBs for world finals...and here is the product...so far. Gained about 1.5 dbs...which isn't bad...but I might have to end up porting...who knows. Don't worry, next weekend a baffle-board w/ cutouts and neon will be added....all covered with carpet. Well anyways here you go. Also shaved the rear emblems and added a some lettering.

ImageImage
tmanana
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby pro956 » Wed Jul 31, 2002 8:12 pm

hey man, nice system...
ur not runnin the stock alternator are you?
if not... what did u replace it with?
and where'd u get it from?
pro956
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Pictures and Videos