[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - New pics of new rims, neons etc
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

Like my rims?

Yes
27%
No
73%

Total votes : 22

New pics of new rims, neons etc

New pics of new rims, neons etc

Postby Blaze » Tue Apr 09, 2002 7:10 pm

Hey guys I took sum new pics of my car at night, Sorry for the crappy quality my camera must be going :( Heres the link http://www.pbase.com/blaze/my_solara_&page=3
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Looks awsome

Postby tmanana » Thu Apr 18, 2002 2:48 pm

Ya I just experienced how hard it was to take night shots...especially geting the neon to stand out. But I like it a lot...I better since your car has a lot of the same aspects of mine. He he. But the rims look good and the car looks very clean. Keep it up!
2002 National Sound Pressure League Record Holder - '01 SE
tmanana
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SteveB » Wed Jul 24, 2002 8:08 pm

I vote no.

I wouldn't put them on my (silver) Solara, but there's no accounting for tastes and if it were a daytime shot, I might have voted the other way.

SB
SteveB
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

*_*

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Wed Aug 07, 2002 5:54 pm

I voted no because my Solara is silver, and I think it'd look weird on mine hehehe. However, rims aren't good or bad, it just depends on the taste of the owner (but, of course sometimes they look terrible on a certain car) but this application isn't too bad, just not for me :)
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby Blaze » Wed Aug 07, 2002 6:13 pm

forgot to post this b4, i ruined one of those rims :( i hit a rock or something at night goin pretty fast. I just ordered a new one though so it will be all good soon :)
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Jay » Wed Aug 07, 2002 7:09 pm

Gotta put some DUBS!! Hahahahah!!
I am just joking... Well, I would like it better if they were larger.. like 18".. Just my taste...
-19" Konig Tantrum rims.. Sitting in the garage waiting for tires..
-TRD springs.. Sitting in the garage waiting for struts..
-Conrero aluminium foot pedals.. Sitting in the garage due to my laziness.
Jay
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Blaze » Wed Aug 07, 2002 7:24 pm

well im gonna drop it soon so i dont want them too big
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Blaze » Wed Aug 07, 2002 7:27 pm

hey tmanna u still alive? Me and my buds are planning a trip to south carolina, ur from nc right? maybe we could meet up or something
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby bassthrive » Wed Aug 07, 2002 11:30 pm

blaze, car looks real nice, what are those? 16's? 17's?
oh dude you have to tell me how you did those neons!
i really want that blue floor glow (preferably when a door is open or dome light is swiched on)
message or email me when you get the chance.

-paul
- Paul

y2k(1MZ)dWp
cpe mafci / apexi ws / tein s-tech + tokico / trd rsb
bassthrive
SolaraGuy Marklar
SolaraGuy Marklar

just one thing...

Postby MonkieX » Thu Aug 08, 2002 10:26 pm

what kinda turbo you gonna put in there? I have an SE also so i just wanted to know. Also, what size are your rims?? They are all right. Personally i would have went with a clean gunmetal 5 or 6 double spoke. But that's just me. How is the intake and the exhaust? Does the exhaust make you sound really ricey?? or can you drop a silencer in it so you can creep with it?? Anyways, the rims are pretty hot, so i guess i'll vote yes for you. How big is that box?? depth wise?? Takes up alot of space, no??

well thanks for listening. hehe
:P
MonkieX
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Blaze » Wed Aug 21, 2002 5:45 pm

the exhaust is silent, the rims are 17's the neon was really easy to install, just brought cables to the back under the door thingies and hooked em up to a distributer cap that i have for my amps.
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby onefiend » Sat Aug 31, 2002 5:01 pm

Blaze, sweet ride, love the Apexi exhaust, but for some reason it looked like your rims were 16" rather than 17", maybe its just the angle of the pic or sumthin.

I'm still waiting for that turbo to :cry:
onefiend
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Pictures and Videos