[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Tiger20005's 01 Solara SLE V6
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

Tiger20005's 01 Solara SLE V6

Tiger20005's 01 Solara SLE V6

Postby tiger20005 » Fri Jun 14, 2002 8:21 am

Here are some pics of my care @ Summer Slam 2002 - Winchester, VA

http://www.geocities.com/tiger20005/index.html
tiger20005
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Looking good!

Postby tmanana » Fri Jun 14, 2002 1:43 pm

Must say it's looking clean so far. Definate props on the DYI trim...I ended up buying the brushed-aluminum (like) trim...and wasn't too satisfied with it. Will probably end up either buying a factory-match trim or real aluminum kit if I can find it. Great work...and nice color ;)
2002 National Sound Pressure League Record Holder - '01 SE
tmanana
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby tiger20005 » Fri Jun 14, 2002 8:20 pm

Thanks! I am going to trya nd do everything on my own, but when I get into trouble and I don't think it looks good I will seek professional help. I have so many people going NICE JOB but why are you doing these things to such an expensive car, if you want to do these things get a civic :-) When I am done (which may be never) I want people to go OH MY GOD was that a Solara, when I pass them? These cars are VERY sharp looking, I fell in love when I saw then in 99 and didn't get one until 01 so I waited long enough. I am going to take this sharp looking vehicle and make it into an even more sporty ride (and maybe someday an actual "Show" car-but that will be in time/money). I promise to post MUCH more pics and I will make sure I get a close-up of that grill so you guys can see what it looks like installed. You may or may not want to use the one from Home Depot but I can at least show you before you do make that choice. L8R Guys!
tiger20005
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Pictures and Videos