[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Introducing... yaddadaimsayin's weekend improvements
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

Introducing... yaddadaimsayin's weekend improvements

Re: Introducing... yaddadaimsayin's weekend improvements

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:16 pm

i'm gonna plead the 5th on that one.

but I just picked up my car about 10 min ago. The ride with the excel-G's is completely different than with stock SLE struts. I only got to drive about 2 miles with it before going back to work, but I was trying to feel out those normal bumps I've been driving on the last few years and it's barely noticeable. The car took the turns with a lot more confidence and I'm looking to get in some more cruising time this weekend.

Also got the oil changed after I seafoamed last weekend. But the best part of everything done today though? found a smog station that was willing to pass me even with the cp-e. Paid $50 bucks for it but i sure as hell ain't complainin!
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Previous

Return to Pictures and Videos