[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Photos of my *Mint* Black 1999 Solara SE V6
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

Photos of my *Mint* Black 1999 Solara SE V6

Re: Photos of my *Mint* Black 1999 Solara SE V6

Postby constructor » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:19 am

Nice ride!! she's a beauty.
constructor
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby DSM_Lara » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:01 pm

constructor wrote:Nice ride!! she's a beauty.

Yes, she is...

I wasn't going to post this up but, I just had to share this to you guys...
A little teaser...
I like the original TRD cap but, I decided to play with it a little bit. Knock offs I made...
ImageOEM.... Faded one came off when I was cleaning it... I'll 3m it back on.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:05 pm

Nice Wylie, i see your rockin eagle gt's
i have a set too, how do you like them? personally i loved them before i was supercharged now that i am supercharged all they do is spin all of first and half of second lol
but ill be getting another set soon, probably go with dunlops this time.
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby Hammer1080p » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:37 pm

damn bru, i dunno if thats a good camera, or a cleeeaaan car, looks good!
Adam Hammer
Niagara Falls, Canada
Hammer1080p
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby mig0s » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:41 pm

Hey how you doing man? I'm about to get some fog light projectors and do some similar things as yours. I gotta question tough, how come your fog light lenses are so clear? Do you know how can I make mine clear or where to get some? Thanks
1999 V6 5-Speed... so beautiful :' )
Black housing headlights, corner. 55w 6k HID, 2500k fogs, TWM Short Shifter+weighted knob, Tein+KYB, TRD lip kit + Acura CL type-S front lip. TSW Kyalami 18x8. Cutom 2.5" SS free flow muffler.
mig0s
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby DSM_Lara » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:04 am

Hammer1080p wrote:damn bru, i dunno if thats a good camera, or a cleeeaaan car, looks good!
It's both the Camera I use is a Canon 5D and the car is clean.
mig0s wrote:Hey how you doing man? I'm about to get some fog light projectors and do some similar things as yours. I gotta question tough, how come your fog light lenses are so clear? Do you know how can I make mine clear or where to get some? Thanks

Well, the whole Fog light housing that I have is custom made by Vik (Dawgz ). Putting projectors in does require having clear lens. The lens are Lexan plexiglass that is thicker and stronger. The projectors he use are from an is300/es300. This is his thread explaining the build. So, if you have any questions regarding them I would pm him.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=38696&hilit=plexiglass
This one when he added the LED Strip.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45999&hilit=LED+Fog&start=60
Overall all that hard work and credit goes to him. It's sad that he had to part out but, now it's at a good home. I did install HID 3k bulbs in the projectors since I had the extra ballast mounted there from the old fog lights. So, might as well. I know he said that it will take away the overall look with the LED but, guess what. The projectors just aims over them still making the LED visible and light output is great no glare what so ever. It also gives a deep rich yellow tone on the fog lights that everyone wants.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby DSM_Lara » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:08 am

Little teaser...
About 11 months of ownership. I finally got my rear end on (but no sides yet :( ). Hopefully I can get the sides paint and have my kit complete. I still have to adjust the passenger side a little bit. Car is a little dirty.
Also, I did take out the Solara emblem but after couple of months I couldn't stand the little paint chip it left. So, I bought another one and painted it black.
Don't forget my DIY black Corners. BTW I haven't lost any light output with the corners. All I need are black housing headlights to complete the front. Then I'll be all stealth up front.
Yes, the car still needs to be drop. Got the TRD Struts and Teins. Never had the time and money.
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby SleeperSolara » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:39 am

Looks very good one.
2000 Solara SE auto V6. Diamond White Pearl.
Top Speed Run finished at 130 mph. :o
Too many modifcations for the signature.
SleeperSolara
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby DSM_Lara » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:14 pm

SleeperSolara wrote:Looks very good one.

Thanks. Next month on December 19 will be my 1st anniversary with the Lara. Very happy how far I come with this car. It is the best car I bought reliability wise and you'll never see someone here with the same car that looks this good. I don't think I could ever pass this down to my younger brother now that I think of it.
So that means you guys won't see me leaving here anytime soon. 8) :drinking:
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby crispone » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:46 pm

Car is looking sweet! Just catching up to the thread... and when I saw the GSX Eclipse, my first thought was, if you drive over a Spam Omusubi, you're going to rip your exhaust out! BWAAAAAHAHHHHh ha ha ha!

Keep up the good work!

-crisp :evilbat:
crispone
Immitagably Verbose Dude
Immitagably Verbose Dude

Postby DSM_Lara » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:55 am

14 more days to 1 year anniversary with the Lara. :drinking:
Got shots by the beach. This beach is about 5min walk from my house. Notice my Revos finally have center caps and Red Pins.
Recently I took out the tinted tails and turn it back to stock. Man I haven't seen the car with the kit and stock tail lights. All I can say Stock looks good. I replace some of the TRD badges and bought a badge that is similar to the TRD Scion badge on the trunk. These I still have to take photo of. I'm still trying to get the sides done by the end of the year. As for a drop I'm in no rush even though I have the parts laying around. Family comes first.
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby SleeperSolara » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:24 pm

Looks very good man.
2000 Solara SE auto V6. Diamond White Pearl.
Top Speed Run finished at 130 mph. :o
Too many modifcations for the signature.
SleeperSolara
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby dinoxor » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:16 pm

nicccceee what brand did you use for your drop?
assuming that you did dropped it from your sexy signature ;]
dinoxor
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby mig0s » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:54 pm

^^ He got Teins and Tokicos I think.

Nice pictures, nice weather... I envy it so much. It is below freezing point here :( Nice paint, nice rims, but HOLY WHEEL GAP :O
lol just kidding family first like you said!
1999 V6 5-Speed... so beautiful :' )
Black housing headlights, corner. 55w 6k HID, 2500k fogs, TWM Short Shifter+weighted knob, Tein+KYB, TRD lip kit + Acura CL type-S front lip. TSW Kyalami 18x8. Cutom 2.5" SS free flow muffler.
mig0s
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby DSM_Lara » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:39 am

SleeperSolara wrote:Looks very good man.

Thanks, I'm planning to change the front lip...waiting for Brian to post his pix of the lip he's talking about.
dinoxor wrote:nicccceee what brand did you use for your drop?
assuming that you did dropped it from your sexy signature ;]

Sorry, for the confusion. That's why I listed in sig that it was drop with PS. But, after the holidays I'll take care of that. :wink:
mig0s wrote:^^ He got Teins and Tokicos I think.

Nice pictures, nice weather... I envy it so much. It is below freezing point here :( Nice paint, nice rims, but HOLY WHEEL GAP :O
lol just kidding family first like you said!

I have Brand New TRD Struts (still in the box) from Greg and Tein S-Tech.
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

PreviousNext

Return to Pictures and Videos