[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - SoSleeks Official Photoshop (Chop) Request Thread.
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

SoSleeks Official Photoshop (Chop) Request Thread.

Re: SoSleeks Official Photoshop (Chop) Request Thread.

Postby supraguy17 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:16 am

Sure are.
1998 Mistsubishi Eclipse GS-T: Too many mods to list.
supraguy17
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby stringbean » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:26 am

SoSleek! i was wondering if you could make me a big paint chip with the colour you put on my car in the PS! i love the colour and am gonna start painting next month and was hopeing you could help me, need it to be about 4"x4" so i can print it off or take my laptop to my friend so we can match it to stuff in him paint chip book! Thanks a lot!
stringbean
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SoSleek » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:11 am

HERE IT IS!!!!!!! Just print this off and take it to any body shop and they will be able to match it.

2004 Black Solara SE Sport - Minneapolis, MN
SoSleek
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby stringbean » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:16 pm

Fantastic your the best! I'm giving you 10% credit for how awesome my car is going to look in the end thanks to you! YOU DA MAN!
stringbean
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby stringbean » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:29 pm

sorry to be a pain in the but, but the place cant mix me up the paint just yet, they said there are different shades of cyan, magenta and yellow, so if you could include the shades, i think its like 6 #'s long for each or something, if thats possible, if not thats ok.

Thanks man
stringbean
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jabraltar » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:41 pm

I can't believe that I've never noticed this thread before. Your photo shop skills are craaaazy therefore I have a request whenever you get around to it ( if you want to do it). Can you put a black TRD lip kit or Kaminari lip kit on the first two pictures, as well as a gloss black hood and roof in the last picture with the lip kit on the front? Pllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol:

Anything else you think might look cool or unique feel free to throw in there, and a drop in one of them would be nice too if you feel up to it :D
Gen 1:Custom stainless catback exhaust,Injen SRI..NGK Iridium plugs,2 10'' Kicker subs in Kicker box,Alpine door speakers, Kicker rear deck speakers,Pioneer amp,18'', Pioneer H/U, Icon rims with Falken tires,HID's,LED everything
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby hskrsolara » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:32 pm

^^man, you definitely need s-techs for that drop. your ass is already sagging. your front needs more of a drop than the rear, eibachs wont do that but coilovers or s-techs will.
99 DWP SEV6 5spd 6.5psi+Meth, Tein+Tokico, EricSol+Brembos+EBC, OBX Headers+OBX 3" Exhaust, Supra MAF & 330cc, Spec 2+, Fidanza, TRD lip kit, Injen+Ext, Optima Red, Infinity 60.5+693.7i, 2 Kappa Perfect 12 VQ's+iPod+JVC DVD...etc
hskrsolara
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Jabraltar » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:15 am

hskrsolara wrote:^^man, you definitely need s-techs for that drop. your ass is already sagging. your front needs more of a drop than the rear, eibachs wont do that but coilovers or s-techs will.

Optical illusion my friend. I was parked on super un-even ground so the back had more pressure than the front, but regardless thanks for the because it certainly needs to be dropped,
Gen 1:Custom stainless catback exhaust,Injen SRI..NGK Iridium plugs,2 10'' Kicker subs in Kicker box,Alpine door speakers, Kicker rear deck speakers,Pioneer amp,18'', Pioneer H/U, Icon rims with Falken tires,HID's,LED everything
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SoSleek » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:13 am

Jabraltar- Please post pics of another car at the same angle that has the lip. AKA a donor car. The car can be any color, because I can change that, but it's important that the angle is nearly the same.

Thanks!
SoSleek
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jabraltar » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:42 am

Okay so I have a few pictures that are close to the angles. With the picture of just the front of my car don't worry about a lip or anything I just want to see what the hood and what you can see of the roof would look like gloss black. Thanks so much! BTW does anyone on SG own the first white one? So sexy.

And in the side view do you think you could do the strip below the SLE V6 emblem in a gloss black as well? I don't think I've seen anyone paint that a different colour and almost had it done last summer and am still considering it.

Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jabraltar » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:46 am

P.S if those pictures don't work I'm going to clean my MAF sensor and give the car a quick wax so I will try to take some pictures closely related to those angles.
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:47 pm

photoshopping a drop is a must! we have to let jabraltar see the err of his ways. no kit till the drop is on! loll
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Jabraltar » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:01 pm

yaddadaimsayin wrote:photoshopping a drop is a must! we have to let jabraltar see the err of his ways. no kit till the drop is on! loll

lol I still can't decide if I should drop it though, if I do it's going to be a snow plow in the winter here. Plus if I have a kit on it the front is almost guaranteed to get smashed right the hell off haha
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SoSleek » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:46 pm

SupraGuy17,

Here is your request!

BEFORE:

AFTER: Rims, Tint, Tinted fogs, Drop, Skyline Silver Paint

AFTER: Rims, Tint, Tinted fogs, Drop, Charcoal Paint
SoSleek
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jabraltar » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:51 pm

Wow stellar work!
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

PreviousNext

Return to Pictures and Videos