[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - SoSleeks Official Photoshop (Chop) Request Thread.
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

SoSleeks Official Photoshop (Chop) Request Thread.

Re: SoSleeks Official Photoshop (Chop) Request Thread.

Postby SoSleek » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:16 pm

Here is a chop I did for my GF. She has been looking into getting a new vehicle in the near future. Her current vehicle , a 2004 Nissan Murano, has treated her very well and has swayed her to lean towards Nissan for her next purchase. The Juke really interests her, although she doesn't know if it will be big enough for her, as it's much smaller than her Murano. She really doesn't want to downsize. But since she was lookin at it, it caught my eye. It's a very interesting looking vehicle so I wanted to see what a few mods could do for it's look. Here is what I came up with.

I gave it a 2-3" lift, 22" rims, HID's, gapped out LED underlighting, black grill, black headlights/fog lights, white paint, and a big brake kit (purple calipers).

Original:

The Chop (Headlights Off):

The Chop (Headlights On):
2004 Black Solara SE Sport - Minneapolis, MN
SoSleek
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jabraltar » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:05 pm

Good god that looks so sick! Tell her to get one for sure lol
Gen 1:Custom stainless catback exhaust,Injen SRI..NGK Iridium plugs,2 10'' Kicker subs in Kicker box,Alpine door speakers, Kicker rear deck speakers,Pioneer amp,18'', Pioneer H/U, Icon rims with Falken tires,HID's,LED everything
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SpeedySolara » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:59 pm

SoSleek wrote:SpeedySolara, OK so I was bored and decided to give it a go with the photos you had posted, even though the quality wasnt there. I decided to try pulling some of the existing reflections from the hood the best i could and then enhanced them even more by pulling some of the reflections in the glass on the windsheild and tweaking them to fit the hood. I think it gave good results. From there I adjusted the reflections, and blurred/darkened them to give the hood a Matte finish. Let me know what you think. This took quite a while, so I hope you are OK with just the one photo I adjusted. I chose the one that showed all of the panels you request the best.

Original:

Gloss Black:

Matte Black:

SoSleek, these pictures look sick! Thank you. I love the pictures and I apologize the quality wasn't there. Now I'm just deciding which one I want to go with, matte or gloss black. Thank you very much for your time.
[size=150][b]Get your Big Brake Kit today:[/b][/size]
http://www.solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?t=48573
SpeedySolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby parkc96 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:29 pm

SpeedySolara wrote:
SoSleek wrote:SpeedySolara, OK so I was bored and decided to give it a go with the photos you had posted, even though the quality wasnt there. I decided to try pulling some of the existing reflections from the hood the best i could and then enhanced them even more by pulling some of the reflections in the glass on the windsheild and tweaking them to fit the hood. I think it gave good results. From there I adjusted the reflections, and blurred/darkened them to give the hood a Matte finish. Let me know what you think. This took quite a while, so I hope you are OK with just the one photo I adjusted. I chose the one that showed all of the panels you request the best.

Original:

Gloss Black:

Matte Black:

SoSleek, these pictures look sick! Thank you. I love the pictures and I apologize the quality wasn't there. Now I'm just deciding which one I want to go with, matte or gloss black. Thank you very much for your time.

again, matte black FTW! ^^ looks sexy but your car your choice i like matte better.

2000 camry 4 cylinder: rims, tint, spoiler, head unit, partially debadged, custom catback, custom grille... more to come.
parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SoSleek » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:28 pm

I agree with the Matte Black!

Any other requests? I know you all have some crazy ideas. Give me something challenging to work on this weekend.
SoSleek
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby parkc96 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:45 pm

SoSleek wrote:I agree with the Matte Black!

Any other requests? I know you all have some crazy ideas. Give me something challenging to work on this weekend.

i got something for you sosleek, take that last pic you posted and cut out the center grey pieces of the grill and put some matte or gloss black mesh behind it and then the chrome edge color match it to the car, if you want 8) oh and also maybe some blacked out corners with black housed headlights... just some ideas :lol:

2000 camry 4 cylinder: rims, tint, spoiler, head unit, partially debadged, custom catback, custom grille... more to come.
parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby parkc96 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:50 pm

sorry thought that one was at a better angle, if you want to do the stripe on this also you could but here is a front pic for the grille and lights if you want.

parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SoSleek » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:38 pm

Parkc96...you should snap some pics of your car with a nice camera. The pics you've posted are tiny, washed out and difficult to work with. It'll give you a much better idea of what it will look like if we use a larger, higher resolution photo.
SoSleek
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby parkc96 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:24 am

SoSleek wrote:Parkc96...you should snap some pics of your car with a nice camera. The pics you've posted are tiny, washed out and difficult to work with. It'll give you a much better idea of what it will look like if we use a larger, higher resolution photo.

i will see if i cantoday but im super busy haha it was more or less just somethin for you to play with

parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby DSM_Lara » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:38 am

Hate to break the news guys but this is photoshop... 2011 TRD Scion TC Rims
Specs:
Rim Material: Alloy
Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3
Rim Diameter: 19
Rim Width: 8
Offset: 35
Manufacturer Part Number: PTR56-21110
Replacement TRD Center Cap is Part NUmber: PTR56-21111
The recommended tire for this TRD 19 inch Scion tC Wheel
225/35ZR19
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby GzNutz » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:30 am

Nice!
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby parkc96 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:35 pm

thats fricken sick!

parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:00 pm

my hood is pretty sandblasted from some long distance travels so i'm thinking about wrapping it in CF but I'm not big on the whole fake CF look. please show what itd look like with some tasteful cf done to the car
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby SoSleek » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:50 am

yaddadaimsayin wrote:my hood is pretty sandblasted from some long distance travels so i'm thinking about wrapping it in CF but I'm not big on the whole fake CF look. please show what itd look like with some tasteful cf done to the car

Yaddada, provide some nice pics of your car with a good view of the parts you want CF'd. I'll hook it up.
SoSleek
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby 1gSE » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:37 am

Could you do this in the same Sunset Orange as the GTO? Or do you need a closer shot of my car?

GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

PreviousNext

Return to Pictures and Videos