[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Just got done fitting 18x9.5 +15 all around new pics on pg 3
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

Just got done fitting 18x9.5 +15 all around new pics on pg 3

Re: Just got done fitting 18x9.5 +15 all the way around

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:09 pm

holy fu$kin sh!t man that is super sexy i gottta do this next!!!! are the coils bottomed out?
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby mig0s » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:15 pm

Nice! I want to create a thread on another car forum so can you post a little bigger and more pictures when you got time? I've seen a lot of hate on Toyota, especially the camry and the solara and I wanna prove them wrong :p
1999 V6 5-Speed... so beautiful :' )
Black housing headlights, corner. 55w 6k HID, 2500k fogs, TWM Short Shifter+weighted knob, Tein+KYB, TRD lip kit + Acura CL type-S front lip. TSW Kyalami 18x8. Cutom 2.5" SS free flow muffler.
mig0s
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby napster_atk » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:16 pm

ToyoSolV6 wrote:holy fu$kin sh!t man that is super sexy i gottta do this next!!!! are the coils bottomed out?

they are in the front :( I'm looking around to see if i can find any similar speced springs, but shorter in length so that i can go lower all the way around. thats to come next :lol:
napster_atk
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby napster_atk » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:17 pm

mig0s wrote:Nice! I want to create a thread on another car forum so can you post a little bigger and more pictures when you got time? I've seen a lot of hate on Toyota, especially the camry and the solara and I wanna prove them wrong :p

feel free to use all the pics i have on my flickr account man. just remember to post me a link so i can back you up! lol
napster_atk
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby mig0s » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:20 pm

napster_atk wrote:
mig0s wrote:Nice! I want to create a thread on another car forum so can you post a little bigger and more pictures when you got time? I've seen a lot of hate on Toyota, especially the camry and the solara and I wanna prove them wrong :p

feel free to use all the pics i have on my flickr account man. just remember to post me a link so i can back you up! lol

Cool. It's gonna be on montrealracing.com just to give you an idea, ~1000 members are connected currently ;)

I'ma wait for bigger and more pictures man
1999 V6 5-Speed... so beautiful :' )
Black housing headlights, corner. 55w 6k HID, 2500k fogs, TWM Short Shifter+weighted knob, Tein+KYB, TRD lip kit + Acura CL type-S front lip. TSW Kyalami 18x8. Cutom 2.5" SS free flow muffler.
mig0s
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby napster_atk » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:23 pm

mig0s wrote:
napster_atk wrote:

Cool. It's gonna be on montrealracing.com just to give you an idea, ~1000 members are connected currently ;)

I'ma wait for bigger and more pictures man

i'll be working the next 2 days, but i'm planing on a little photo shoot this weekend. stay tuned my friend! haha
napster_atk
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby supraguy17 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:25 pm

that is one sexy bitch.
1998 Mistsubishi Eclipse GS-T: Too many mods to list.
supraguy17
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby 99BlackSandv6 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Gettin' there. Need better pics ASAP! Get to it! :D
Trust me, I'm a technician.
99BlackSandv6
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:13 pm

napster_atk wrote:
ToyoSolV6 wrote:holy fu$kin sh!t man that is super sexy i gottta do this next!!!! are the coils bottomed out?

they are in the front :( I'm looking around to see if i can find any similar speced springs, but shorter in length so that i can go lower all the way around. thats to come next :lol:

Yeah i feel ya dude, i was a little dissapointed with my front end when i dumped it...Brian(krispy) is going to see if his megan springs r the same as my jics and if they are then he will give me some shorter for the front then more slammage...looking at ur car made me wanna put my lip on so its on for tonight only to see if i dont tear off going up driveways lol
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6

Postby napster_atk » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:44 pm

youll be very surprised with how though that lip is. I have mine bolted to the bumper, and I've scrapped it on just about everything, and shoveled snow and gravel with it, and its still holding on. I love this lip, worth every penny of it to me.
napster_atk
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Toy1mzfe » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:17 pm

^^^ totally agree. My lip has been through so much dips, scrapes, dragggss, concrete blocks, its a sturdy lip.
Toy1mzfe
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Mr_Chunkz » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:26 am

Win fitment.
Battles are hot too, you just cant beat the fitment for the money
- Mr_Chunkz -
The Daily
Mr_Chunkz
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby cdeez » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:03 pm

it looks good man. im sure it will a lot better once its even lower....kuddos to you for pushing the limit though..
last standing...
Socalara...
cdeez
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby SleeperSolara » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:06 pm

Looks pretty good man.
2000 Solara SE auto V6. Diamond White Pearl.
Top Speed Run finished at 130 mph. :o
Too many modifcations for the signature.
SleeperSolara
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby CamryOnBronze » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:34 pm

Hmmm. It's close. I'm all about fitment for sure, but this has a little too much poke for me. I think if it were about an inch and a half lower with a little bit wider tire (probably a 225/40) and a little more camber, it would be right on the money.

Great effort for Solara fitment, that's for sure. It just kind of feels a little bit like "Mexi-Poke" at this stage. I don't mean that as a derogatory term in any way, I just don't know how else to describe it. :lol: Props for working on it though!
94 Camry: Beater
99 Solara: S/C & Totaled (RIP)
93 240SX: SR20DET
CamryOnBronze
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Pictures and Videos