[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - youtube videos
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

youtube videos

youtube videos

Postby asshpara » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:53 am

How many youtube videos work on the iPhone 3g? I read that only a certain amount of youtube videos are encoded to play on the iPhone 3g youtupe app. What percentage of videos actually work, and how do they choose which ones do?
asshpara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: youtube videos

Postby stringbean » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:31 am

no idea how they choose, and all the iphones youtube app's from iphone 1 to 3g and 3gs to 4 are all the same! I have an iphone 4 and i have yet to run into a situation where i couldnt load a youtube video, if i cant its usually because of my connection to the web, poor cell service (me being out in the middle of no where) or hooking onto someones crappy wifi with damn dial up!

hope this helps
stringbean
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby 1gSE » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:25 am

interesting first post. Didn't we have one like this not too long ago :-?
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Projex0 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:52 pm

smells like spam
Projex0
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby stringbean » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:02 pm

ya we did, it was about how to post to youtube lol, damn SPAM these days lol (if this is spam)
stringbean
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Pictures and Videos