[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Gallery: Calling all Sand drift Metallic (Post Your Pics)
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

Gallery: Calling all Sand drift Metallic (Post Your Pics)

Gallery: Calling all Sand drift Metallic (Post Your Pics)

Postby DSM_Lara » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:18 am

I just realize theres no Sand drift Metallic (3M5) category in our "A COLLECTION of Pictures of Solara/Camry/Toyota Colors"
So, guess all you Rare Gen1 with this color post your pics Here.

That includes you both Loui08 and Jabraltar. All other members with the same color may do the same.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Re: Gallery: Calling all Sand drift Metallic (Post Your Pic

Postby Loui08 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:45 am

99 SLE V6. The only yr this color was made :)
Everyone doesnt believe me when I tell them I only payed $1500 for it. Came with 195k miles & everything was original.
Loui08
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby DSM_Lara » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:32 pm

I like this color alot... Didn't realize it exist in the solara until now. My cousin in Oahu has a Gen 3 cMry in that color and it's drop with some SSR. All I can say is SEXY.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Loui08 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:50 am

Thanks man. I love this car a lot it runs great.
Loui08
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Jabraltar » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:33 pm

Just realized that nobody has made a thread for our Sandrift Metallic Solaras so here it is. I want to see how many people on here actually have one, seeing as I only know of one other. I'll start...

Injen SRI, Alpine door/Kicker rear speakers, Pioneer H/U and Bazooka 10" sub (new 2 12's soon), 18" icon rims on Falken low pro tires, smoked film on tails/corners/fogs, HID conversion headlights (8000), xenon fog lights, LED trunk/dome/license lights, NGK iridium spark plugs, homemade Renova style grille, semi debadged on trunk

This summer: new subs and amp, darker window tint, Kaminari lip kit painted black or colour matched, new muffler/exhaust(2 weeks from now), OBX headers
Gen 1:Custom stainless catback exhaust,Injen SRI..NGK Iridium plugs,2 10'' Kicker subs in Kicker box,Alpine door speakers, Kicker rear deck speakers,Pioneer amp,18'', Pioneer H/U, Icon rims with Falken tires,HID's,LED everything
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Loui08 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:51 am

1st ever pik. Everything stock. 195k miles. $1,500

Recent piks.

* 20% window tint on back window,5% quarter windows,20% front windows.
* HID headlights 6000k white.
* Smoked out tail lights,fogs & corner lights.
* JVC stereo, 12' Pioneer Premier w ported box & 1000watt Xplod amp. Everything less than 2months old.
*Stock JBL door speakers.
* 2 stock tweeters, 4 Power Acoustic tweeters = 6 tweeters.
* Rain-X wiper blades $50 ;)
* Replaced windshield yesterday.
* LED white plate lights.
* Took off the Toyota,Solara & SLE V6 embles.
* Yokohama tires.
* Independent Fogs mod.
* See-thru floor mats.
* Blue reverse lights.
* Toyota front plate.
* & nickname on back window.

*** Soon 2 come: LED dome lights & turn signals. HID white fogs. Piooner double din. Tinted windshield. Car club sticker & hopefully rims!
Loui08
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Jabraltar » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:25 am

When you shaved the emblems was the paint underneath darker than the rest of the car? I took one off and stopped because it's so visible against the faded paint so now I'm thinking of stripping them off and painting them black.
Gen 1:Custom stainless catback exhaust,Injen SRI..NGK Iridium plugs,2 10'' Kicker subs in Kicker box,Alpine door speakers, Kicker rear deck speakers,Pioneer amp,18'', Pioneer H/U, Icon rims with Falken tires,HID's,LED everything
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Loui08 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:44 am

It's not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Yeah u can notice it but not a lot. I washed & waxed the car with Turtle wax & went over a few times where the embles were.
Loui08
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Jabraltar » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:03 pm

Here's my new inspiration that I just found searching on eBay. It's the TRD catalogue from way back when and I will be getting that lip soon!!!!
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Pictures and Videos