[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - F**king squirrels.
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

F**king squirrels.

F**king squirrels.

Postby minig646 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:45 pm

I don't know if you can tell from the pictures, but it was summer, so I can't find any reason for an animal to be attracted to my engine compartment. It wasn't warm, and I stopped storing my acorns there years ago...

I can only come to the conclusion that squirrels are rock f**king stupid.
Had to use a big screw driver to break its back to get it out, thanks to rigor mortis. I'm still pulling squirrel fur out of my headlight bulb gasket.

We ate well that night.
minig646
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: F**king squirrels.

Postby mig0s » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:54 pm

lollllll wtf??? Did you at least try to resurrect it? Man you are acting too much for a small animal >.<
1999 V6 5-Speed... so beautiful :' )
Black housing headlights, corner. 55w 6k HID, 2500k fogs, TWM Short Shifter+weighted knob, Tein+KYB, TRD lip kit + Acura CL type-S front lip. TSW Kyalami 18x8. Cutom 2.5" SS free flow muffler.
mig0s
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jabraltar » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:33 pm

So let me guess this straight..you found a squirrel in your engine and it was stuck in there with no way out? Or could it have got out but you killed it anyways? lol
Gen 1:Custom stainless catback exhaust,Injen SRI..NGK Iridium plugs,2 10'' Kicker subs in Kicker box,Alpine door speakers, Kicker rear deck speakers,Pioneer amp,18'', Pioneer H/U, Icon rims with Falken tires,HID's,LED everything
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby minig646 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:46 pm

I lifted the hood to show my friend the SRI and there was a very dead squirrel lodged incredibly tight in-between the battery and headlight housing. It didn't smell and still had rigor mortis, so I'm guessing it was fresh.
minig646
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby DSM_Lara » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:35 pm

Lol... Check out my new intake guys... Yo dude that's a sick squirrel mod, how much Hp if gives?
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Pictures and Videos