[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Fews pics of my rides
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

Fews pics of my rides

Fews pics of my rides

Postby xpeed » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:21 pm

I currently drive a 1997 Camry as my daily driver and my Infiniti FX35 is my weekend beast. 8)

1997 Camry

2003 Infiniti FX35 Sport Edition
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 R-SPEC
xpeed
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Fews pics of my rides

Postby Jabraltar » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:27 pm

That is a very nice line up... I love that colour on the Infiniti too!
Gen 1:Custom stainless catback exhaust,Injen SRI..NGK Iridium plugs,2 10'' Kicker subs in Kicker box,Alpine door speakers, Kicker rear deck speakers,Pioneer amp,18'', Pioneer H/U, Icon rims with Falken tires,HID's,LED everything
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Fews pics of my rides

Postby DriDed » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:48 pm

That paint on the FX is one of my favorites in an automobile, you got nice rides there.
2004 Toyota Solara SE (2az-fe) automatic
+TRD front strut brace
+TRD rear sway bar
+Injen Short ram intake
+Pioneer DEH 2200 UB headunit
DriDed
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Pictures and Videos