[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Some pics...
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

Some pics...

Some pics...

Postby KingKevin » Sat May 21, 2011 8:25 pm

A lil photoshop here and there :P

Debaged!
Last edited by KingKevin on Mon May 23, 2011 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2001 SE V6

Injen intake w/ extension - Renova Grill - custom catback exhaust - 2 12" Kenwood subs - Tein s tech - neons - 8000k headlights - 3000k fogs
KingKevin
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Some pics...

Postby DriDed » Sat May 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Very sexy ride, I like black on black looks.
2004 Toyota Solara SE (2az-fe) automatic
+TRD front strut brace
+TRD rear sway bar
+Injen Short ram intake
+Pioneer DEH 2200 UB headunit
DriDed
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby mig0s » Sat May 21, 2011 10:00 pm

looks clean, but what are your tire sizes? They look reallllyyy small. Be sure to stay within the 3%! Because I'm sure you are not!
1999 V6 5-Speed... so beautiful :' )
Black housing headlights, corner. 55w 6k HID, 2500k fogs, TWM Short Shifter+weighted knob, Tein+KYB, TRD lip kit + Acura CL type-S front lip. TSW Kyalami 18x8. Cutom 2.5" SS free flow muffler.
mig0s
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby pwizzle » Sat May 21, 2011 10:09 pm

Wait wha? Is that what all New Hampshire plates say? "Live free or die"
"To be is to do" - Plato
"To do is to be" - Sartre
"Do be do be do" - Sinatra
"Scooby Dooby Dooo!!" - Scooby Doo
pwizzle
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby KILLA CAM » Sat May 21, 2011 10:23 pm

You should've lowered your car while photoshopping! It would look good lowered in real life too!
KILLA CAM
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby KingKevin » Sun May 22, 2011 5:48 pm

DriDed wrote:Very sexy ride, I like black on black looks.

Thanks!

mig0s wrote:looks clean, but what are your tire sizes? They look reallllyyy small. Be sure to stay within the 3%! Because I'm sure you are not!

Yeah they are really small actually. 205/40/zr17 is that bad?

pwizzle wrote:Wait wha? Is that what all New Hampshire plates say? "Live free or die"

Yeah they all say that! I think its pretty cool. Its our states motto but laws dont always follow the motto... cough*not allowed to tint front windows*cough :(

KILLA CAM wrote:You should've lowered your car while photoshopping! It would look good lowered in real life too!

Yeah definitely should have done that in photoshop. Ill try to do it and see what I get. Cant promise anything though havent been using photoshop for that long :P Also I was planning on lowering my car untill i realized that you need new struts as well... haha
2001 SE V6

Injen intake w/ extension - Renova Grill - custom catback exhaust - 2 12" Kenwood subs - Tein s tech - neons - 8000k headlights - 3000k fogs
KingKevin
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Jabraltar » Sun May 22, 2011 9:06 pm

Looking clean nonetheless man.
Gen 1:Custom stainless catback exhaust,Injen SRI..NGK Iridium plugs,2 10'' Kicker subs in Kicker box,Alpine door speakers, Kicker rear deck speakers,Pioneer amp,18'', Pioneer H/U, Icon rims with Falken tires,HID's,LED everything
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Pictures and Videos