[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - updated pictures of the camry.
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

updated pictures of the camry.

updated pictures of the camry.

Postby parkc96 » Sun May 22, 2011 7:07 pm

hey guys just thought i would post up a couple updated pics of the camry... progress is at a standstill right now, parents are mad about it and im saving for a bike!

next to the first e92 ive seen in person!

and one of the aftermarket hubcaps fell off so im back to rollin on stockers for awhile :(
although i do kinda like the look of the stock hubs... they are really beat up though.

2000 camry 4 cylinder: rims, tint, spoiler, head unit, partially debadged, custom catback, custom grille... more to come.
parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: updated pictures of the camry.

Postby Jabraltar » Sun May 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Still looking good man! By saving for a bike do you mean a motorcycle or something sweet like a 5 speed Huffy bicycle? hahaha
Gen 1:Custom stainless catback exhaust,Injen SRI..NGK Iridium plugs,2 10'' Kicker subs in Kicker box,Alpine door speakers, Kicker rear deck speakers,Pioneer amp,18'', Pioneer H/U, Icon rims with Falken tires,HID's,LED everything
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby parkc96 » Mon May 23, 2011 7:39 am

haha no im talking about a motorcycle man... hopefully a ninja 250r or the new honda cbr250r.

2000 camry 4 cylinder: rims, tint, spoiler, head unit, partially debadged, custom catback, custom grille... more to come.
parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jabraltar » Mon May 23, 2011 8:04 am

Well a Ninja is pretty cool, but not even close to being as cool as a Huffy :lol: All joking aside that's awesome man, make sure that you put up some pictures in the garage talk forum if you do end up buying one in the near future.
Gen 1:Custom stainless catback exhaust,Injen SRI..NGK Iridium plugs,2 10'' Kicker subs in Kicker box,Alpine door speakers, Kicker rear deck speakers,Pioneer amp,18'', Pioneer H/U, Icon rims with Falken tires,HID's,LED everything
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby parkc96 » Mon May 23, 2011 6:19 pm

oh im getting a motorcycle! :) but it just depends when, either later this summer or next spring... depends how much money i save!

parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jabraltar » Mon May 23, 2011 7:32 pm

I'm in the same position as you, except I'm saving for a boat. I was thinking of buying a supercharger but I think I'd much rather be cruising in a boat :lol:
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby parkc96 » Tue May 24, 2011 6:21 am

yeah me to haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqOgBv2Z6jA

thats a video of exactly what i want, black ninja with carbon exhaust it will either b that exhaust or an mgp growler.

parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby parkc96 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:23 pm

so i thought i would update this since i FINALLY got rims! they look amazing i think! :D

parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby mig0s » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:17 pm

clean! But Lowar!!
1999 V6 5-Speed... so beautiful :' )
Black housing headlights, corner. 55w 6k HID, 2500k fogs, TWM Short Shifter+weighted knob, Tein+KYB, TRD lip kit + Acura CL type-S front lip. TSW Kyalami 18x8. Cutom 2.5" SS free flow muffler.
mig0s
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby parkc96 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:38 pm

well... i would but with our sucky winters it wouldnt work, and im saving for a motorcycle now :)

parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby GzNutz » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:01 pm

Wheels look nice!
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby .onetohate » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:54 am

cleaaan!! .. this reminds me of my camry baaaaaaack, waaaaay baaaack- baaaack in the day. LOL!! - hopefully you take this further.. it'd be great to see!
.onetohate
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby parkc96 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:39 am

i would but i want a motorcycle and my parents wont really let me since im still in high school. its also just the four cylinder so there isnt much i can do but some suspension stuff and intake and exhaust.

parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Pictures and Videos