[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - LED Flashing to Music
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

LED Flashing to Music

LED Flashing to Music

Postby KingKevin » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:13 pm

I know some of you guys might think this is ricey/poor taste but i like it so i decided to share:
Also sorry for cell phone quality and you can barely hear the music.

2001 SE V6

Injen intake w/ extension - Renova Grill - custom catback exhaust - 2 12" Kenwood subs - Tein s tech - neons - 8000k headlights - 3000k fogs
KingKevin
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: LED Flashing to Music

Postby Jabraltar » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:12 pm

Pretty sure I would want to kill myself with that flashing while I drive :lol: If you like it than nothing else matters.
Gen 1:Custom stainless catback exhaust,Injen SRI..NGK Iridium plugs,2 10'' Kicker subs in Kicker box,Alpine door speakers, Kicker rear deck speakers,Pioneer amp,18'', Pioneer H/U, Icon rims with Falken tires,HID's,LED everything
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby xpeed » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:18 am

I would probably have an seizure while driving, crash into a pole, and die. Well, at least people can say, "he died in style." haha.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 R-SPEC
xpeed
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby 2000bluepearl » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:17 am

Cool. be careful though, i keep mine steady. I couldnt handle the distraction

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=176062505781761#!/profile.php?id=1348235601
2000bluepearl
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Jabraltar » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:23 pm

I have the same setup under my seats too^^
Gen 1:Custom stainless catback exhaust,Injen SRI..NGK Iridium plugs,2 10'' Kicker subs in Kicker box,Alpine door speakers, Kicker rear deck speakers,Pioneer amp,18'', Pioneer H/U, Icon rims with Falken tires,HID's,LED everything
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby GzNutz » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:51 pm

The blue looks nice with that cluster.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby KingKevin » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:42 pm

Hahaha yeah i dont have it on the music setting while im driving. Its just cool to impress people. Roll up to my dates house with those on you know how it is lol
2001 SE V6

Injen intake w/ extension - Renova Grill - custom catback exhaust - 2 12" Kenwood subs - Tein s tech - neons - 8000k headlights - 3000k fogs
KingKevin
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Pictures and Videos