[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Injen Drive by Vid
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

Injen Drive by Vid

Injen Drive by Vid

Postby Brandoe91 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:02 pm

Here is my second mod if you count my hids. I made a video to see how the intake sounds on the outside.

http://youtu.be/CklgUE4wgEU

I have a lot more stuff to install but time is limited at the moment. As soon as I get a break from school I will start a build thread and install some more parts.
TRD S/C 6psi - OBX Full Exhaust - Injen intake ( 226whp untuned).

New Setup - 3mzfe - obx full exhaust - aem fic - innovate mtx-l wideband - Cpe intake. (Estimated 220whp) dyno numbers coming soon.
Brandoe91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Injen Drive by Vid

Postby DriDed » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:19 pm

Brandoe91 wrote:Here is my second mod if you count my hids. I made a video to see how the intake sounds on the outside.

I have a lot more stuff to install but time is limited at the moment. As soon as I get a break from school I will start a build thread and install some more parts.

The car sounds really aggressive.
2004 Toyota Solara SE (2az-fe) automatic
+TRD front strut brace
+TRD rear sway bar
+Injen Short ram intake
+Pioneer DEH 2200 UB headunit
DriDed
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby cartang » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:10 pm

Nice growl :)
[IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj307/cartang1/007-2-1.jpg[/IMG]
Camry 99, 5sp manual, SC,CPE intake,OBX headers, Jim's fuel system,Walbro pump,Greddy exhaust,Exedy 1 clutch,Fidanza flyweel.
Camry 07, V6,TRD cat back,Fujita CAI, GS 430 rims
cartang
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby dinoxor » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:17 pm

no exhaust or anything?
just intake?!!
at what rpm were you at when you were driving by?
dinoxor
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Brandoe91 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:26 am

Nope, just the intake and I was probably at around 5k rpm when passing the camera. I will make another video when I install the headers and catback.Since putting it on, I get a lot of thumbs up and surprised looks while driving . Thanks guys

dinoxor wrote:no exhaust or anything?
just intake?!!
at what rpm were you at when you were driving by?
TRD S/C 6psi - OBX Full Exhaust - Injen intake ( 226whp untuned).

New Setup - 3mzfe - obx full exhaust - aem fic - innovate mtx-l wideband - Cpe intake. (Estimated 220whp) dyno numbers coming soon.
Brandoe91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ftw » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:20 pm

Sounds good! I have an Injen intake also; so that's what my car sounds like outside at WOT :o
New Daily: 2005 Corolla XRS
SOLD: DWP 1999 SE V6| Eibach/Tokico| Super Pro Dogbone Bushings, FSB Bushings| Energy Suspension Front Control Arm Bushings| Injen Intake
ftw
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby DSM_Lara » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:23 pm

Wonder how a Cp-e intake sound on the outside
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Pictures and Videos