[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - updates on the solara
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

updates on the solara

Re: updates on the solara

Postby tooshorty » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:36 pm

Damn, thats some crap...from how you explained it, it sounds like the part just failed and messed up your car, but my concern would be the argument of the car being modified and rebuilds wont handle the wear and tear...i wouldnt think it would matter myself but still....
Valley of the SUN!!!!
tooshorty
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Previous

Return to Pictures and Videos