[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Lip from my brothers WRX
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

Lip from my brothers WRX

Lip from my brothers WRX

Postby EkiMucH » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:14 am

My younger brother finally took off his front lip to his 2002 WRX and I wanted to see if it might fit onto the Solara.

Not sure if I want to actually attach it on there because of the sides not matching up, but it looked okay from the front. Sorry for the bad lighting as well lol. Maybe I might try out that garage seal thing that I have heard about next.
EkiMucH
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Lip from my brothers WRX

Postby DriDed » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:27 am

If it works, the lip will look great on your Solara.
2004 Toyota Solara SE (2az-fe) automatic
+TRD front strut brace
+TRD rear sway bar
+Injen Short ram intake
+Pioneer DEH 2200 UB headunit
DriDed
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby mig0s » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:47 pm

Not sure about this.... looks kinda weird
1999 V6 5-Speed... so beautiful :' )
Black housing headlights, corner. 55w 6k HID, 2500k fogs, TWM Short Shifter+weighted knob, Tein+KYB, TRD lip kit + Acura CL type-S front lip. TSW Kyalami 18x8. Cutom 2.5" SS free flow muffler.
mig0s
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby EkiMucH » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:30 pm

^^Yep, exactly why I might not take the time to actually install it, the sides not matching up will bug me as long as it is on there. But since it was laying in the garage I decided to see if it would work out..
EkiMucH
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby t3chnique » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:12 pm

Seeing that your car isnt too low, get some bondo and extend it. It would look good on there
Tony the Tiger wrote:FWD = king of the streets with unpredictable pavement and road conditions.
t3chnique
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Mr_Krispy1183 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:59 am

^What Jonathan/t3chnique said. If you can make it work, then why not. I took a big risk with my lip, and luckily it worked out well.
'01 zenki MCV20 Silverstream Opalescent
Mr_Krispy1183
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby EkiMucH » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:26 am

Thanks for the advice! I will see if I want to do it unless I come up with cash for the lip kit and a used one pops up in the area by next month or just deal with Kaminari for a new one.
EkiMucH
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Pictures and Videos