[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - BEWARE 56K Killer 122 pics x-mas eve photoshoot enjoy
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

BEWARE 56K Killer 122 pics x-mas eve photoshoot enjoy

Re: BEWARE 56K Killer 122 pics x-mas eve photoshoot enjoy

Postby '_' » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:15 am

Glad you guys like the pics. Richard took videos of all 3 cars but I'm not sure when he'll post them. I got bored so my friend filmed this..probably not what you had in mind though lol..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... ZZT_Na9j2A

Painted the lip and installed new tires. It's sitting a lot lower now:

'_'
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Brandoe91 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:38 am

^^^ looks even better with the painted lip :sweet: . Not the vid i was hoping for but it's better than nothing and nice title btw lol
TRD S/C 6psi - OBX Full Exhaust - Injen intake ( 226whp untuned).

New Setup - 3mzfe - obx full exhaust - aem fic - innovate mtx-l wideband - Cpe intake. (Estimated 220whp) dyno numbers coming soon.
Brandoe91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby '_' » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:48 pm

Thanks! And yeah, maybe Richard will post them once he gets a chance.
'_'
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby a94autocamry » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:54 am

Brandoe91 wrote:Nice pics, would love to see a vid of all three running. Btw what's the info on the gen3.. At/mt? supercharged /turbo? never seen it on here or tn before.

Yep, that is my gen3. 5-speed and supercharged with other various mods...You never seen it on TN before since I don't really post much about my car :D

pwizzle wrote:Isn't that Andy's gen 3? If so, when did he go down because I would have loved to go to SoCal also.

Sup pwizzle...I'm not sure if I remember you?? Are you Paul...?? But yea, I moved back down so SoCal after finishing school.
slow white = "no show and no go"
a94autocamry
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Previous

Return to Pictures and Videos