[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - My repainted 2000 + tire/wheel questions
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

My repainted 2000 + tire/wheel questions

My repainted 2000 + tire/wheel questions

Postby kate » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:43 am

Below is my 2000 that I just had repainted. I bought it new in 1999 - at the time it was black. 12+ years later, I had it repainted Cosmic Blue Metallic and I love it! Interior is charcoal leather, and looks great with the blue. The car has 86K original miles, so there's a lot of life left in her.

I need new wheels and tires. Any recommendations? I'm not looking for anything fancy, just some nice looking not crazy expensive wheels. I'm also not sure what tires to buy. Again, nothing super expensive, but very good.

Thanks in advance for any recs! And now...here she is :)

kate
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: My repainted 2000 + tire/wheel questions

Postby hari-bhari » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:38 am

looks good man, throw some 18/19s on it and drop it!
hari-bhari
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:56 pm

nice color!
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby 1gSE » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:09 pm

Something gunmetal would look good
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Pictures and Videos