[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - finally slammed (somewhat) gen 4.5 ( PICS NOW UP!!!!!!!)
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

finally slammed (somewhat) gen 4.5 ( PICS NOW UP!!!!!!!)

Re: finally slammed (somewhat) gen 4.5 ( PICS NOW UP!!!!!!!)

Postby mdatrdcam » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:24 pm

yeah I'll keep you posted on how they look. and to tell you the truth, I'm probably going to have to raise it up for a little while until I get some fender work done. right now my front tires are just getting too torn up, and this car is my daily driver. I also have a 92 fox body mustang gt, but that is more of a nice weather car. a little over 300 hp doesn't do to well in a car that light when it's not warm and completely dry out. so I need the camry to get around in. I should have everything sorted out in next week or so and I'll post pics.
mdatrdcam
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Previous

Return to Pictures and Videos