[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - PA, Solara Photoshoot * More to Come *
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

PA, Solara Photoshoot * More to Come *

PA, Solara Photoshoot * More to Come *

Postby SteveSolara » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:17 pm

Hey guys, I just took photos of a couple of SG guys that are in PA. Mark Graber's Solara, and zaior3684. As far as I know, theres only Greendutch, zaior3684, Me, Mark Graber, are the only ones on SG that live in PA. If there is anyone else thats near Springfield, PA and would like to get a free photoshoot, contact me.

Here are the pictures that i've taken. I Will also be uploading zaior3684, and Greendutch's photos once i get better pictures of there solara. ( OH!! any of you who are a professional or know about photography, please feel free to add comments and tips of what i should do that better, I am still a noob at taking photos of Cars. ) Thanks!!

The Whole Album:

http://razzi.me/a/12779
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: PA, Solara Photoshoot * More to Come *

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:19 pm

nice! Steve, your lowered now? your car looks good man when are you painting that bumper though? lol
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Re: PA, Solara Photoshoot * More to Come *

Postby SteveSolara » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:38 pm

Thanks buddy. Yes i am lowered now, Just on TEIN springs on stock struts, Will eventually have a better setup.
HAHAH I've been going back and forth with painting the bumper again cause the weathers been on and off and i dont have a good place to paint it yet. this week is suppose to be good, so ill most like get it done.

Oh and I just added a few more photos that i've edited on PhotoShop with some effects
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Pictures and Videos