[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Dumba$$ people
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

Dumba$$ people

Re: Dumba$$ people

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:33 am

t3chnique wrote:Not 100% sure, if you could pull some plate numbers from the videos it would be pretty helpful I would think. If u see them on the road you could call and report them as reckless driving. Would be great since you say many of them don't have a license. Either way, these idiots need to be stopped, burning in parking lots is one thing but stopping traffic on public highways is a whole another story, it's absolutely dangerous

There's a CHP office in Santa Fe Springs, which is a bit south of you

Edit: that channel actually has almost 200 videos, I'm sure we could make out some plate #s from at least a few. That would expose the rest of their deeds

Sounds like a good idea, yeah this guys channel has all videos of racing at the street races and of his "team" acting like idiots.

yaddadaimsayin wrote:and if you call it in, make sure you add, "and I'm smelling marijuana coming out of the vehicles!"

For sure! Im gonna catch em on the street and ill call it in.
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Re: Dumba$$ people

Postby DriDed » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:22 pm

I just posted a comment on the video on youtube, that truck club makes me sick!
2004 Toyota Solara SE (2az-fe) automatic
+TRD front strut brace
+TRD rear sway bar
+Injen Short ram intake
+Pioneer DEH 2200 UB headunit
DriDed
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Previous

Return to Pictures and Videos