[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - I Traded
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

I Traded

Re: I Traded

Postby civictypeR » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:54 pm

AE86 are easy cars to fix....OE parts are chaep to get thru second hand(like other owners)......but JDM parts are just way too expensive...

SR5---->GTS swap
everything is plug and play......same block, same motor mounts
Con: you have to get all fuel parts( pump, filter, lines...ect), electrical ignition, engine harness, headers(GTS hearders are on the opposite side of SR5) and the most important part is the tranny. You'll also need a GTS bell housing to it fit the starter. It almost sucks to do the swap; however, anyone can do it. I did it.

If you are trying to invest, look at other ways before you decide. For the most power to weight ratio, or power to type of races you'll want to do.

SRS---->16V 4AGZE swap = 210 hp toyota MR2 superchargered
SRS---->3SGTE swap = MR2 turbo chargered
SRS---->20v Black or Silver 4AGE swap = 220 hp from 120 hp, open ITB, five values per cylinder, Al block, lighter flywheel, 9 RPM redline,
SRS---->F20c swap = S2000 motor and trany
SRS---->2jzget swap = Toyota Supra TT motor and tranny
SRS---->R13b? swap = Rx 7 motor and tranny
SRS---->SR20 swap = S15 and S14 motor and tranny
SRS---->LS1 swap = Corvette motor and tranny

I believe thats all the swaps you can do, but I could be wrong. Let me know if you have any other questions.

You can be a Panda, just eat tofu and own a AE86. lol
civictypeR
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Previous

Return to Pictures and Videos