[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Another Level Car Show Pics
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

Another Level Car Show Pics

Another Level Car Show Pics

Postby SolaraPete » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:30 pm

Another Level Car Show

Palatine, IL 7-28-12

Disclaimer: I'm far from being a good photographer, and these were shot using a camera way above my skill level.

'99 S/C'd 5spd: 6psi-KYB/Intrax-Kaminari-Renova- 2.5in w/TRD muffler-full Injen CAI w/crisp-mongo filter-Walbro 190-305cc-Jim's fuel-torque rod-8mm Magnecore-EGR delete-ACT 6-puck-AEM wideband-SAFC2-Supra/ES300 F+R brake conversion
SolaraPete
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Another Level Car Show Pics

Postby 1gSE » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:14 pm

SolaraPete wrote:

woot!!!! PBM with the red interior is one of my favorite color combos. I love the VMR wheels too, but they seem to be more common than the stock wheels

Great pix!
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Akfahad » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:35 am

good pics
Akfahad
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby cartang » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:45 am

Nice pictures.
[IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj307/cartang1/007-2-1.jpg[/IMG]
Camry 99, 5sp manual, SC,CPE intake,OBX headers, Jim's fuel system,Walbro pump,Greddy exhaust,Exedy 1 clutch,Fidanza flyweel.
Camry 07, V6,TRD cat back,Fujita CAI, GS 430 rims
cartang
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:54 am

great pics!! lambo lineup!
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby GreeKAvaLoN » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:51 pm

i wanted to go so bad but i forgot and took my car apart the day before lol. oh well.. are you going to make it up here for any more shows?? oh and i see that ipl g37 everyday at a bank by me, i didn't think he'd be at a show lol
are avalons supposed to be this fast?
GreeKAvaLoN
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby CamryOnBronze » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:30 am

I was there in my 240, lol. My buddy Jason has the red FD that was parked next to you. I figured you were someone from SG!
94 Camry: Beater
99 Solara: S/C & Totaled (RIP)
93 240SX: SR20DET
CamryOnBronze
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby SolaraPete » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:25 pm

WTF? It woulda been cool to chat with you man - its been so long since the Elmhurst show i dont even think i would have recognized you lol!! That FD was sick, i swear there were constant pics being taken of that thing all day. At least it made for some nice shots of the solara in the background haha! Where was the 240 parked? Dont think i would have just walked past it...
'99 S/C'd 5spd: 6psi-KYB/Intrax-Kaminari-Renova- 2.5in w/TRD muffler-full Injen CAI w/crisp-mongo filter-Walbro 190-305cc-Jim's fuel-torque rod-8mm Magnecore-EGR delete-ACT 6-puck-AEM wideband-SAFC2-Supra/ES300 F+R brake conversion
SolaraPete
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby CamryOnBronze » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:50 pm

haha, yeah man! I looked around when I was near your car but didn't see anyone around. I probably wouldn't have recognized you either! Crazy it has been so long, haha. Your car looked really clean though! The 240 was parked on the top floor in the JDM Chicago booth, next to a blue A4 and the orange NSX. It was kind of cramped in the booth, so I didn't have much space haha. I'm sure I'll be out to Chicago for some kind of meet or show again someday, so maybe we will cross paths!
CamryOnBronze
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby SolaraPete » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:05 pm

Yeah that damn H2 with the huge sterero on my floor was waaay too annoying, so i didnt hang around near the car much. Hit me up if you plan on attending any other shows - dunno if id necessarily show the solara, but always down to spectate!

On a side note - congrats on the baby! Our boy is turning 2 in Nov - hopefully the "terrible twos" arent as bad as everyone says!!
SolaraPete
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby CamryOnBronze » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:56 am

haha, good to hear about the terrible twos! That's awesome. And yeah, there was a lot of annoying music at that show. Not sure I would really do that one again, haha.
CamryOnBronze
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Return to Pictures and Videos