[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Scion FRS
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

Scion FRS

Scion FRS

Postby Bobolara » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:56 pm

So I went down to the Toyota dealer today because the other half is interested in buying a new Yaris 4door hatch. While we were there I was looking at the new FRS and was trying to convince her we should get one of those instead... In the end It's not gonna happen :cry: I did ask the sales lady how much it would be, a standard starts at $24k + $2k for the kit. Oh, and as I was leaving I noticed a 99' white TRD solara parked in the back I would have took a picture but the other half wouldn't let me.
FRS...
Also saw this one after...
And mine...
Bobolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Scion FRS

Postby KILLA CAM » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:57 am

Bobolara wrote:So I went down to the Toyota dealer today because the other half is interested in buying a new Yaris 4door hatch. While we were there I was looking at the new FRS and was trying to convince her we should get one of those instead... In the end It's not gonna happen :cry:

Are you married? If so, quit being a pussball and get the damn FRS. You'll want to kill yourself riding around in a Yaris. You're welcome for saving your life and your relationship. :P
KILLA CAM
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Pictures and Videos