[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Scored some new lights!
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

Scored some new lights!

Scored some new lights!

Postby Raw-lara » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:25 pm

It was never a question that I needed a little facelift. After searching forever, I found a guy selling a brand new set on craigslist for pretty cheap. Set included R/L headlight and R/L corners. I didnt feel like ordering the fogs and paying for shipping to hawaii. I decided to bake my fogs and paint them to match the headlights, The fogs needed a little bit of wet sanding and buffing but all came out pretty well. Heres a few pics Before/after ...enjoy!

BEFORE:

AFTER:
Raw-lara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Scored some new lights!

Postby alexalex717 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:14 pm

Great look. Solara looks nice. Never seen that grill though. It's defiantly different. Fits your car.
Army National Guard Soldier. 1999 Toyota Solara
alexalex717
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Raw-lara » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:19 am

alexalex717 wrote:Great look. Solara looks nice. Never seen that grill though. It's defiantly different. Fits your car.

Thx!
Raw-lara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby benjileewilliams » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:33 am

where did you get the fog lights there so sexy!
benjileewilliams
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Pictures and Videos