[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Goatfest8!
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

Goatfest8!

Re: Goatfest8!

Postby 1gSE » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Negative. Its hard enough to get replacement parts for it the way it is now...a Monaro conversion would be even worse. I scrape the bottom of the front fascia every now and then, wouldn't want to do it after putting that kind of work into it. I'd rather put the money under the hood

Looking pretty in the front doesn't matter when you're staring at the back :wink:
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby SolaraPete » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:47 pm

wOw!!! Thats a lot of goats!! I guess everything really is bigger in Texas!! :D
Kinda sucks that the red ones werent so photogenic...
'99 S/C'd 5spd: 6psi-KYB/Intrax-Kaminari-Renova- 2.5in w/TRD muffler-full Injen CAI w/crisp-mongo filter-Walbro 190-305cc-Jim's fuel-torque rod-8mm Magnecore-EGR delete-ACT 6-puck-AEM wideband-SAFC2-Supra/ES300 F+R brake conversion
SolaraPete
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:17 am

1gSE wrote:Looking pretty in the front doesn't matter when you're staring at the back :wink:

lol very nice quote i might have to use that as my signature! lol
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Previous

Return to Pictures and Videos