[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - finally flush!!! 01 camry w/new wheels (more pics added)
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

finally flush!!! 01 camry w/new wheels (more pics added)

Re: finally flush!!! 01 camry w/new wheels (more pics added)

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:47 am

tooshorty wrote:lol steelo... thats a cool word haha

lol...right. Just thought id throw a random word out there.
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Re: finally flush!!! 01 camry w/new wheels

Postby Solorange » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:08 am

mdatrdcam wrote:I love the green personally. for some reason I thought you already had a camry, in addition to the solara. youre lucky you have a complete 7-piece trd kit, it took me a while to finally track down the lip spoiler. make sure you get a 5-speed v6 car, the manual transmission makes all the difference in the world. also, these are the same wheels that marco had on his white camry. I just can't run the center caps until I get some shorter lug nuts.

The 5-speed Camrys are faster than the 5-Speed Solaras too! Back in the day when I was yota hunting I test drove a 5-speed camry and couldn't believe how much smoke poured out from those wheel-wells when I launched that car. I think it is 200-300lbs lighter than the solara. I probably would have bought that car too if it wasn't Gold. Then I found my 5-speed Solara. I still love driving it too! Its about to hit 200K this month. Point is its definatly worth waiting for to find a 5-speed!
1999 Toyota Solara SEV6 5speed
2009 Toyota Highlander Sport
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Solorange
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby t3chnique » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:43 pm

ToyoSolV6 wrote:why are you alwasy hiding your set up. Give us a full shot of your car dude! lol

tooshorty wrote:Both these cars are looking 2 legit...2 legit 2 quit! haha MORE PICS BRUH!

in case you were wondering what it says on the winshield...

t3chnique
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:53 am

^looks fresh bro! ever thought of putting a lip up front. for more of an aggressive look?
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6

Postby mdatrdcam » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:12 pm

Mr_Krispy1183 wrote:Buy another set of bolts, and FYI, they replace the stock non-adjustable ones on the bottom of your strut/coilover where it connects to the hub assembly. You can use two sets.instead of one for more adjustment, and also slot/oval the holes for moar camber

thank you! I'm going to install them this weekend and lower it a little bit more before I head out to the toyota nation meet on sunday.
mdatrdcam
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby '_' » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:10 am

Looks good so far; I like the meaty tires haha.
'_'
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby mdatrdcam » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:53 am

thank you! I finally cambered the back wheels, and it really made all the difference in the world. now theyre not bulging out of the wheel wells anymore. I'll get some updated pics posted on sunday, after I lower it a little more and clean the car.
mdatrdcam
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Akfahad » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:38 am

Nice rides guys!
Akfahad
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby t3chnique » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:52 am

ToyoSolV6 wrote:^looks fresh bro! ever thought of putting a lip up front. for more of an aggressive look?

I have a full kit for it actually, not TRD tho. I'll post a pic when I'm on my desktop. That pic is from 5 months ago, it's lower than that now.
t3chnique
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to Pictures and Videos