[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 99' SEV6 DWP all dolled up =)
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

99' SEV6 DWP all dolled up =)

99' SEV6 DWP all dolled up =)

Postby Nemesis85 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:33 am

Love my Lara... In the few years I've had her, I've done a few little things like cleaned off the trunk emblems, tinted the fogs and tails (excluding the center spoiler brake light), and installed HID's 6000k Headlights (3000k Fogs coming shortly to go with the already yellow tinted lenses). Here are some sexy pics :drinking:

In the works at the moment: 3000k Fogs are being shipped as I type, and I have purchased some car finish quality Dark Metallic Gunmetal paint and will be finishing the Chrome trim around all windows, as well as the Chrome trim on the grille, and the SEV6 emblems on the side this color. The dark gunmetal compliments the DWP quite well :D
Nemesis85
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: 99' SEV6 DWP all dolled up =)

Postby alexalex717 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:27 pm

Great looking 'Lara bro. I really liking how the tint on the TAILS fits the car. Thinking about doing mine soon.

All in all, cars look good. I would personally put a double-din in that dash though. Lol. Looks great in my '99. Know it would in yours. haha
Army National Guard Soldier. 1999 Toyota Solara
alexalex717
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Nemesis85 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:41 am

Ohhh ya I agree! The tint matches the Diamond Pearl perfectly. And I have been drooling over a couple Double DIN In dash Pioneer DVD/Nav systems. Not enough monies though =(
Nemesis85
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby PlateLunch » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:25 pm

Are your valve covers and exhaust cowl painted white to match the engine bay and car color or is that the reflection of the flash? If so that looks sick, if not it's a cool optical illusion :D
PlateLunch
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Pictures and Videos